New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    you may be right, but i still believe what i've read on UT. Btw, many doctors hate this statement.
    Your body self-regulates its pH.

The only time you'll need to ingest baking soda is if you're actually acidic, but it's best to do that under doctor's advice. Never self-medicate.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    No, let's put it this way. Are we supposed to blieve everything from sec. aguirre?
    Then lumalabas eh napaka-gullible nga kung nood ka ng nood ng youtube tapos naniniwala ka.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    popcorn.....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

The only time you'll need to ingest baking soda is if you're actually acidic, but it's best to do that under doctor's advice. Never self-medicate.
    Doc, I self medicate because I believe in pharmaceutical and alternative cures. Both of them works for me. Sabi nila, the stomach is naturally acidic, that's why meron antacid. Alternative cures, as in, listening to tones to combat hypertension, using CES 'the brain tuner' which has just been approved by FDA in 2014. I us

Pag naiistress ako dito sa tsikot dahil sa pambabatikos ng mga TS na hindi alam ang sinasabi.. Isa ka rin duon, pero iba ka dahil you know what you are talking about. Yong mga banat mo sa akin I take it positively.

Anyway, I just could buy aspillets or half a tablet of aspirin for hbp. I sometimes use the tens device to electrocute the pathogens in the blood. The EMP device I made is used to magnetize the pathogens that are hiding in my lymph glands.

Doc, I am one of those dudes na hindi mo pagkakakitaan. All of what I am doing are preventive maintenance.

Have a nice day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    popcorn.....

Not today. Cool ang mood ko ngayon after using my 'brain tuner' before retiring last night. Sorry to disappoint you.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

everybody is looking for a shortcut...5min abs, diet pills, 10min whole body exercise..gadget to attach to your body for well being etc, nobody wants to work hard anymore...everybody wants everything in an instant...yang acidity na yan can be fixed by eating right...eating a lousy diet then trying to fix everything by taking something..thats what the world has become.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    everybody is looking for a shortcut...5min abs, diet pills, 10min whole body exercise..gadget to attach to your body for well being etc, nobody wants to work hard anymore...everybody wants everything in an instant...yang acidity na yan can be fixed by eating right...eating a lousy diet then trying to fix everything by taking something..thats what the world has become.

That's what I lack. Regular exercise. As much as I can help it, no pills for me, unless necessary. Today, my 7 chakras are balanced, kaya cool, very cool ako. Not like last night, out of sync talaga ako. It will take a mountain to move me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    70-80% of it is what you put in your mouth...exercise is just there to create a caloric deficit and for well being...example are the okinawans and the pacific islanders...total contrast..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Doc, I self medicate because I believe in pharmaceutical and alternative cures. Both of them works for me. Sabi nila, the stomach is naturally acidic, that's why meron antacid. Alternative cures, as in, listening to tones to combat hypertension, using CES 'the brain tuner' which has just been approved by FDA in 2014. I us

Pag naiistress ako dito sa tsikot dahil sa pambabatikos ng mga TS na hindi alam ang sinasabi.. Isa ka rin duon, pero iba ka dahil you know what you are talking about. Yong mga banat mo sa akin I take it positively.

Anyway, I just could buy aspillets or half a tablet of aspirin for hbp. I sometimes use the tens device to electrocute the pathogens in the blood. The EMP device I made is used to magnetize the pathogens that are hiding in my lymph glands.

Doc, I am one of those dudes na hindi mo pagkakakitaan. All of what I am doing are preventive maintenance.

Have a nice day.
    I do not make banat.

I simply correct misconceptions.

If you wish to continue harboring those misconceptions, then there is little else I can do for you, but at least other people will hear the truth.

Good day.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I do not make banat.

I simply correct misconceptions.

If you wish to continue harboring those misconceptions, then there is little else I can do for you, but at least other people will hear the truth.

Good day.
    whatever...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast