New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ako rin, same with impulzz, almost the same usage in a week so roi will take longer. . .meron bang nagpapa 12-yr zero installment na payment scheme?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ay pag may hulugan for 3 years na 0% interest then its all worth it na I have to agree

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pwede!!! 3 year installment!

pag 21k yung conversion... 21,000/36 months = 583.33 lang. kayang kaya ng bulsa pero i doubt they can do this kasi malulugi sila sa costing and realization of profit.

yung one year baka pwede pa... 21,000/12 months = 1750. still not bad.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Me? I live in the province. We ain't got a single LPG refilling station in sight.

Besides, I noticed that my right foot gets lighter each time gas prices go higher

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Is it at all possible to convert diesel AUVs so they run on LPG? bigMIKE says his group doesn't perform diesel conversions yet.
    It is actually possible but might not be worth the money because the easier way to convert your diesel AUV to use LPG to convert it to go dual fuel system. Diesel and LPG will be used at the same time. LPG will offset part of the diesel at the ratio of 70/30 diesel/LPG.

Doing a little math, you will see converting a privately owned diesel vehicle is not worth the money given the lowest diesel to lpg conversion I have yet heard is P60K.

Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    My other car, Chevy Venture, has a sensitive CEL. Greenfuel did one before and the CEL is triggered every time its running on lpg. CEL turns off when you switch to gas. The car they converted runs fine on both fuels but I know that the CEL will drive me crazy.
    Sorry for the ignorance, but what is CEL? Check Engine Light po ba?

Yung conversion kasi ni sir ezem sa Adventure niya has the check engine light turning on, everytime it's on LPG. Pero ok naman daw takbo. It's a relief na my Revo conversion didn't show those symptoms. Pareho pala kaming EROOM ni ezem.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Simple. The LPG refilling stations are not found everywhere in the country. What if I decide to go home to the province (Antique) and bring with me my car? Where will I refill the tank?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    siguro kase alam din ng iba na pag na-subject sa speculative attacks ito, tataas din

although, i'm not too sure kung i-subject sa speculative attacks, kasi syempre yun mga mayayaman mas lalo magmamahal fine dining expereince nila 3 times a day

as well as yun mga corporate client calls done on the restos. syempre company expense din yun na mas malaki pa sa gasoline expense

tama ba ghost

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Is it at all possible to convert diesel AUVs so they run on LPG? bigMIKE says his group doesn't perform diesel conversions yet.
    i just saw a diesel to lpg kit on the website of sulit.com.ph. it can even be used with payloaders, fishing boats, tugboats, buses, bulldozers, etc.. its brand is infinity

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    pwede!!! 3 year installment!

pag 21k yung conversion... 21,000/36 months = 583.33 lang. kayang kaya ng bulsa pero i doubt they can do this kasi malulugi sila sa costing and realization of profit.

yung one year baka pwede pa... 21,000/12 months = 1750. still not bad.

no, hindi sila. . .how about asking your credit card company if they will approve of it. . .

erratum: 12-yr installment sabi ko dun sa previous post ko, i meant 12-month 0% installment. . .mas mahaba mas maganda

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Why have you not joined the LPG bandwagon?