New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    without a doubt, Khaos has the best, most effective and most convincing bullcrap of them all.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robbythor View Post
    [SIZE=3] toyota revo that consumes fuel like an embudo.
    [/SIZE]

natawa lang ako dito..REVO = EMBUDO...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=3]wow. great replies. didn't expect anyone would notice my thread. anyway, i just realized how naive i got with this thread. i had a hunch that those gas savers are all bullcrap. they just sounded so convincing. great marketing team those guys have.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]i'm getting a civic instead for a better fuel mileage. i just got from honda yesterday and checked out the civic. they said it consumes 15km/liter. that's way better than my crappy revo. looks great too.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]thanks all for the response and happy driving![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]p.s. to moderators: how do i close my threads? thanks.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robbythor View Post
    [B][SIZE=3]
    [SIZE=3]p.s. to moderators: how do i close my threads? thanks.[/SIZE]

Normally you dont need to close your thread. Someone else might have a question along the same line too.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Civic's 15 km/l - that's on the highway.

During the last eco-run, they got lows of 8 km/l for the AT in the city. Expect 10-11 km/l in the city with the manual with conservative driving, but don't expect Jazz/City size miracles...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    JUST KEEP ON WALKING

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt View Post
    without a doubt, Khaos has the best, most effective and most convincing bullcrap of them all.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    best gas saving device is ur right foot

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    RE: Civic's 15 km/l - that's on the highway.

During the last eco-run, they got lows of 8 km/l for the AT in the city. Expect 10-11 km/l in the city with the manual with conservative driving, but don't expect Jazz/City size miracles...
    [SIZE=3]
    10-11 km/l?! man, that's still better than my crappy revo!

kaya lang nag-taas ng presyo civic. pati chattel mortgage fee nila tumaas. at lalo na interest nila! should've bought one last year when i got their quotation. yung quotation ko last monday umabot ng P16,437 a month for 48 months with a 30% down. that's just too much and i can't afford it. still paying for my sister's picanto which we all opted to buy last year instead of the civic.

by the way, best gas saving car: KIA PICANTO! wala ako masabi sa katipiran netong kotseng to. truly a great buy! [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you want to save, buy a CRDi VGT car. Diesel is cheaper and is more energy efficient compared to petrol (gasoline).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What's The Best Gas Saving Device Around?