New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban7g View Post
    +1... add the often, less use of A/C narin (kung tingin mong tolerable ang init sayo (lalo na sa gabi,. then do it so!)... one of the most effective tool to fuel savings... less load sa engine ikanga... Been practicing this for years narin, though it has marginal difference, its' effort & sacrifice is worth the pay!

And the rest is posted above... AMEN!
    driving with your windows open will create drag

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    driving with your windows open will create drag
    Tama. If you're cruising at highway speeds, it's actually more economical to roll the windows up and turn on the A/C (unless your a/c's severely discombobulated or something). Of course, if you can drive with the windows up *and* the A/C off, you get the best fuel economy. Although heatstroke might be more expensive than a few liters of petrol...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's The Best Gas Saving Device Around?
    The DRIVER. In terms of how he drives and maintains the vehicle.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    the best gas saving device is actually free.. its called your right foot
    that and proper maintenance of your car

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If you don't count the driver as a device, the bus and the bicycle are also good gas saving devices. Of course the smoke coming out of some buses and the cramped seats makes you want to think twice about using them.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Add on device, WALA. A regular tune-up, oil change, brakes and a/c checks -laking factor ito in terms of drag. It’ll help a lot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    bullsh*t lang mga gas saving device .... just drive economically thats the best way to save gas

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robbythor View Post
    [SIZE=3]hi guys! i'm getting a 2.2 honda accord this month.

i know the gas price isn't getting any cheaper and i was just wondering what the best gas saving device like the kaos turbo charger is around.

i'm no stranger to strong gas displacement vehicles though because i had a mitsubishi galant back in 97 and i'm currently using a toyota revo that consumes fuel like an embudo.

any advices or info? thanks in advance peeps! peace![/SIZE]

Although some might think it would devalue the car, you can check if you want to install a LPG kit in your car. The fuel consumption will be roughly the same but the cost of fuel will be cheaper.

Current LPG prices range from P22.70 to P24.50 per liter.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    buying a smaller displacement car like the Civic and spend the difference for the gas consumption will definitely give a better option. just my 2 centavos.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    best gas saving device? a light right foot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What's The Best Gas Saving Device Around?