New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Any cars will do. this might help other car owners here...

I'll start.

3rd gen Grand vitara.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mas matipd yung 2nd gen GV na 2.0 full time 4x4 sa crv na 1st gen. my sister has both cars.
    Last edited by impulzz; March 12th, 2011 at 07:42 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    IMO and based on experience...hands down for Ford Explorers and F-150's not to mention the 90's Altima (yung may shaped by the wind commercial!)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi ace na Gl 2.0.

Laging Uhaw. 5-6km lang ata nakukuha ko dati dun mixed city and highway na.

Sama mo na Advie super sport. kaya binenta na namin yung 2

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ford Expedition
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mitsubishi Adventure 2.0 Petrol 4G63 engine. 5-6km/l lang sa city driving.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Honda CR-V with the K20

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bad FC compared to what?

my 1.3 XE 99 m/t corolla gets 8-9 city... i think may prob na ito sa carb, or maybe not.

my 1.6 VTi-S gets flat 10s, 11-12 highway... somewhat well maintained.

my 2.0 cefiro V6 gets 5-7, 10 highway... this thing is probably about the same weight as a first generation CRV

i've yet to own a car that will break 10 km/liter in the city, normal medium traffic, summer conditions. and i've owned plenty.

it's a little unfair to generalize cars based on their FC alone. people get scared of buying them. for example, compare a suzuki alto's FC with that of say, a ford expedition with 4x4... layo naman talaga...

pero can you fit 10 people and their luggage in a suzuki alto?
    can the alto bring even 5 people to pagudpud in absolute comfort?
    can the alto smash through mud, flood, brush and vegetation to take you whenever you wanna go (like rescue your child from the flooded day-care center in downtown manila?)

the idiot will go for the puny little alto because all that matters to him is good FC, even if the expedition, with its power and subsequently higher operating cost (but lower buy-in cost 2nd hand) will always prove to be a better car. why start a thread like this for "reference" anyway? we can't or won't all drive/acquire cars based on FC alone, you know.

just saying, FC is the price we all must pay for the utility value a car can have... a cefiro will consume more than a 96 civic in similar conditions, true... but the civic will have 25% less power, will ride firmer... in short, prove to be an overall inferior car IN TERMS OF RIDING COMFORT (don't flame me civic boys! i was once like you myself! hahaha).
    Last edited by voltscastillo; March 14th, 2011 at 05:25 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not really bad FC, pero i'm quite dissapointed. based sa mga nababasa ko kasi yung fiesta 1.4/jazz1.3/city1.3/mazda21.3/ etc is around 10-11km/l lang din. eto din sabi nung mga agent. hehe. i'm expecting more kasi. yung 98 lxi ko nakukuha ko ng 12km/l. city driving but minimal traffic kasi misdhift ako. hehehe. expect ko sana nasa 15 na sila. hehehe. or baka nasa driver na din. sana makapag drive ng isa sa kanila para matest kung nasa driving style lang talaga nila kaya ganon FC nila. hehehe
    Last edited by flakez; March 14th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Pwede ko din ba isama ang revo gas?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
tsikot with bad FC or FE