New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I usually drive barefoot. Mas feel ko yung diin ng paa ko sa clutch than shoes or sleepers. Pag naka sapatos napapalakas sa gas dahil sa bigat at kapal.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    How fast do you usually go for the 8-9km/L? Were you close behind the truck?
    my 8-9 km/L were mostly beyond century marks.

when i got those 16 km/L figure i was not driving close behind the truck (you could be thinking of air resistance).

what I'm trying to emphasize is to be able to save fuel just keep the speed at the minimum and control the engine rpm.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    tanong lang, bago lang kasi ako sa pag dridrive. confused parin ako sa fuel consumption eh. the lower the better ba? like 8.6km/l compared to 16.6km/l. san mas matipid?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyodo View Post
    tanong lang, bago lang kasi ako sa pag dridrive. confused parin ako sa fuel consumption eh. the lower the better ba? like 8.6km/l compared to 16.6km/l. san mas matipid?
    Mas matipid yung 16.6km/L.

Tagalugin natin. 16.6 na kilometro ang tinakbo ng sasakyan sa isang litro ng gasolina/krudo.

Although you might be confused with the L/100km. Kapag L/100km naman, the lower the better. But the km/L is commonly used kasi mas madaling maintindihan.
    Last edited by Chikselog; February 21st, 2013 at 12:38 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Mas matipid yung 16.6km/L.

Tagalugin natin. 16.6 na kilometro ang tinakbo ng sasakyan sa isang litro ng gasolina/krudo.

Although you might be confused with the L/100km. Kapag L/100km naman, the lower the better. It's not rocket science naman to analyze.
    i see, thanks for enlightening me :D

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Tips to Save Gas