New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    *radz15: sir nagpakarga ako ngayon, may sign na fuelsave at vpower nitro nila euro 4 na lahat. Nagtanong din ako and euro 4 na daw gasoline at diesel nila. Dun sa maliit na shell along dña Soledad. Tried the fuel save diesel muna.
    Baka euro4 na lahat

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    All of Shell's products are Euro IV already.

Both the supply from Petron/Total as well as Shell's own refined products from Tabangao.

Stations also have the Euro IV streamer displayed already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    All of Shell's products are Euro IV already.

Both the supply from Petron/Total as well as Shell's own refined products from Tabangao.

Stations also have the Euro IV streamer displayed already.

Yes,may euro4sticker mga pumps nila,karga ako kahapon ng nitro diesel,sabi ng gas boy"sir euro4 na po tayo":approved:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Did they increase the prices (at least for the diesel)???

I noticed that a couple of Petron gas stations here in our area did that when they shifted to euro4...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    No they didn't. Fuelsave diesel is 21.40 and vpd is 3 pesos higher

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa mga nagpakarga na ng vpower nitro diesel kamusta ang takbo? Reviews pls. Eto yung pinakamahal nila sa diesel right? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Sa mga nagpakarga na ng vpower nitro diesel kamusta ang takbo? Reviews pls. Eto yung pinakamahal nila sa diesel right? Thanks.
    Long time user ng Unioil Diesel mixed with 2t, was getting 8.5 to 9km per liter now on my 2nd full tank ng V power diesel getting only about 7km per liter. 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. Daily route ko Project 8 QC to Alabang 5x a week.

Sa Hatak parang same lang din naman. Mas convinient lang sa Shell kasi on the way while sa Unioil dinadayo ko pa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Long time user ng Unioil Diesel mixed with 2t, was getting 8.5 to 9km per liter now on my 2nd full tank ng V power diesel getting only about 7km per liter. 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. Daily route ko Project 8 QC to Alabang 5x a week.

Sa Hatak parang same lang din naman. Mas convinient lang sa Shell kasi on the way while sa Unioil dinadayo ko pa.
    Just curious, is the traffic exactly the same between your Unioil fillups and those that you have with Shell?

I'm asking because I've observed that my FC has significantly dropped as the -ber months came. From a 6-month average of 8.33 km/L for city driving, it has dropped to 7.08 km/L. In the past week though (after Christmas, light traffic everywhere), I've been averaging 9.90 km/L.

Same route, BGC-Pasig-New Manila-Fairview. 😊

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just curious, is the traffic exactly the same between your Unioil fillups and those that you have with Shell?

I'm asking because I've observed that my FC has significantly dropped as the -ber months came. From a 6-month average of 8.33 km/L for city driving, it has dropped to 7.08 km/L. In the past week though (after Christmas, light traffic everywhere), I've been averaging 9.90 km/L.

Same route, BGC-Pasig-New Manila-Fairview. 😊

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    This with the euro 4 shell too?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    This with the euro 4 shell too?
    Mixed brands, mostly Total, other times Shell or Caltex. All Euro IV as of Q4 2015.

Even just comparing with the same fuel brand, FC varies greatly depending on the traffic. Again, I don't believe that your FC will change significantly (variance of several km/L) just because of your fuel brand.

Let's not forget the fact that different brands frequently share the same base fuel (i.e. Shell, Total, Flying V and Filoil use the same fuel in MM). Also, the same brand can be using different base fuels depending on the area (i.e. Shell in SL is from Shell's refinery, Shell in NL is from Petron's refinery).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mixed brands, mostly Total, other times Shell or Caltex. All Euro IV as of Q4 2015.

Even just comparing with the same fuel brand, FC varies greatly depending on the traffic. Again, I don't believe that your FC will change significantly (variance of several km/L) just because of your fuel brand.

Let's not forget the fact that different brands frequently share the same base fuel (i.e. Shell, Total, Flying V and Filoil use the same fuel in MM). Also, the same brand can be using different base fuels depending on the area (i.e. Shell in SL is from Shell's refinery, Shell in NL is from Petron's refinery).

Noted on that but based on visual, parang mas well kept ang stations ng shell sa metro. Im hoping this translates to their quality control in terms of handling and storing their fuels. Although cannot find anything negative with unioil, you think its worth shifting to shell based on their qc in handling and storage vs a smaller player like unioil?

Basing my assumptions on the fact that shell is multinational and a bigger more established player...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast