New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't get the promo yet. But when i bought 90 liters of their Php47.15 diesel at their Tandang Sora Branch, they slashed an additional Pp30.00 off the price.

Ano ba itong cash back promo ng Sea Oil? Can't seem to find any info yesterday. Maybe it works on gasoline also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    doc, you get .50c rebate/liter for diesel and P1/L for gasoline if you use your credit card.

daming promo ng seaoil. minsan if you load up 500 peso worth of diesel, may free nescafe 3in1 or cobra energy drink pa in conjunction with the cashback promo. kaya sulit na sulit.

regarding seaoil, last time i replaced my fuel filter using seaoil diesel, the diesel inside was super clear. malinis. seaoil buendia yun.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    nah. gas stations at some Las Pinas branches and in cavite, the price of diesel is just P46.35 , and this is the cheapest place to gas up i've ever encountered. So when you count it, it's the same as having seaoil's promo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^this is good enough for us, urban folks...

hinde naman na kami sasadya pa sa LP or Cavite just to save...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    but the thing is, the promo ended yesterday hehe oh well. madalas naman yung cashback promo ng seaoil hehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    SeaOil BioXceed is one of the cleaner diesels in the market today. These cash back promos make it even more attractive.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    but the thing is, the promo ended yesterday hehe oh well. madalas naman yung cashback promo ng seaoil hehe
    Yup. I thought nung una silang nagpaganito, eh one time promo lang. Nagulat nalang ako na nagkaroon ulit sila ng rebate promo recently. Sayang lang at tapos na kung kelan due for refilling na ko.

Another thing for their diesel is that parang for me, mas maganda ang konsumo ko compared sa iba.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    SeaOil BioXceed is one of the cleaner diesels in the market today. These cash back promos make it even more attractive.
    sir how about ung extreme97 nila?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    sir how about ung extreme97 nila?
    Tested ko na rin ang Extreme97. Good combustion and fuel economy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    nah. gas stations at some Las Pinas branches and in cavite, the price of diesel is just P46.35 , and this is the cheapest place to gas up i've ever encountered. So when you count it, it's the same as having seaoil's promo.
    Ito na least expensive in my route, kapag sasadyain ko pa medyo lugi na ata. Sa south, 46 ang cheapes na nakita ko pero laguna na ata yun.

Yep, malinis diesel ng seaoil, euro 3 na dba?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SeaOil's Php47.15 diesel plus cashback promo