New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by highway_stud View Post
    batangmahal and stormgray, how did your cars go? I think good mileage na ang Extreme 97 since it runs on 97 RON, which is same with the leading brands pero mas mababa ang presyo.
    as far as mileage/FC is concerned, indeed it is comparable na with XCS for instance. as far as "hatak" is concerned though, it feels like XCS is smoother and stronger.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    hygro or hydro?

anyway, as of now thats is one of my complain for the altis but in the triton, the FC suffers a LOT.

niks, when buying an Unichip ba you need to stay in one fuel variant (i.e V-power)?

Diba timing/ compression has an effect with fuel's RON therefore affecting FC? TIA
    Hygro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygroscopy

With the Unichip, it's advisable to tune for whatever gasoline you'll be using most. With the Triton, put the crappiest gas in you can find, then tune from there...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by highway_stud View Post
    batangmahal and stormgray, how did your cars go? I think good mileage na ang Extreme 97 since it runs on 97 RON, which is same with the leading brands pero mas mababa ang presyo.

Maganda takbo ng auto sa Extreme97. Idling is much better (less vibration) compared to Caltex Gold. I'm on my second tank of Extreme97 already. Fuel economy is down a bit though, but that's to be expected with E10 fuels.

Hatak is good, but I expect it to be better siguro when I completely empty my tank, because there was still half a tank worth of Caltex Gold when I filled up the first time, and I filled up again lately with half a tank of mixed Caltex Gold and Extreme97. This time I'll really finish up the tank before filling up.

Pinaka maganda talaga yung economy ng E10 premium ng Petron dati (nung 95 RON pa). Sayang.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    That's good to hear stormgray! Diba 97 octane is supposed to be better than 95? Sa iba, share pa kayo ng experience nyo with E97.

I think better nga if walang halong iba - dapat pure E97 at hindi nagkaka-chemical reactions with other additives of other brands.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yeah, my first full tank after I got my innova from casa was is shell unleaded. After empty, I tried yung Extreme97 for 500 pesos only. Wow, ramdam mo tlaga difference between regular unleaded ng shell sa extreme97.

In terms of fuel economy, di ko pa na measure dahil lagi 500 lng ako magkarga, di nakakafulltank although mukhang nagimprove yung FC ko maybe dahil medyo lumuwag na yung engine ko hehe.

Another satisfied user of Extreme97! Pero sana mas mura pa sya ng kaunti para mas sulit hehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Like Maski, Innova din ride ko and the usual gas i used is Shell - kasi yun ang accessible from where i live. I've tried SeaOil Extreme 97 on my way to Pangasinan, i never saw any difference from it compared to shell.

Tahimik ang makina, ramdam mo ang power everytime you step on the pedal and the big factor here is mas mura sya compared to others.

the only problem i have is yun station nila, not like the big 3 - kahit saan ka magpunta meron sila station.

Over-all, i definitely recommend this Extreme 97 to Innova owners.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hindi sa paninira but, bakit kaya naging Trademark na ng Seaoil na May halong tubig gas nila, many people said to me na may halong tubig "daw". Kahit mga autoshops. Is this true? Para tuloy "SeaOil Extreme 97 Octane Water™"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Hindi sa paninira but, bakit kaya naging Trademark na ng Seaoil na May halong tubig gas nila, many people said to me na may halong tubig "daw". Kahit mga autoshops. Is this true? Para tuloy "SeaOil Extreme 97 Octane Water™"
    Depends on the station, not the brand. I got water contamination that damaged a CRDi at a Shell station in Marikina (the popular one on Marcos Highway, near Sta. Lucia)... and some people complain of water at Shell or Petron on SLEX, though I've never had problems with those branches.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    medyo ok naman sya sa 2003 lancer ko...ung fuel consumption....parehas lang sa XCS na dating kong gamit...ung lang talaga na hindi lahat ng lugar ng seaoil pero may dalawang seaoil na malapit lang sa amin.... malapit sa mag sm fairview....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Much cheaper, and base on its performance!!!???
    thumbs up ako, really nice...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
SeaOil Extreme 97