New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    My altis gives me better FC on 95-97 RON but when in idle mode in parking, its vibration is strong. is it normal?
    E10 is hygroscopic... (attracts water) which may matter more in rainy weather like this. I've noticed the idle on the CR-V is pretty crappy nowadays, since all it uses is E10 and it's been raining a lot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Im using Extreme 97 of SeaOil for my Civic 94 Model mas tahimik ung Engine ko compare sa E10 nung Big 3 and i got 120KM for 300Php worth of that said gasoline. Tama nung 2005 pa nga nag labas ung mga Small players ng E10 and they are already 97 Octane, natatandaan ko nag try pa nga ako sa USA88 ewan ko kung meron sa lugar nyo mga Tsikoters 97 ung Octane nila same din sa SeaOil nung 2005 pa yun ok naman Auto ko wla problema never pk bumagsak sa Emission until now.

just tried sa 89 maxima ko.. di compatible.. masmabilis maubos at rough ang takbo...

hay, lumang engine...non-unleaded/ethanol compatible...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Was a bit hesitant to fill up with Sea Oil (sabi ko baka may halong tubig-dagat ang gasolina nila ). Anyway, last night I was in the Palanan area. Went to the Unioil station there but found out that their highest RON gas was just 93++. Didn't want to risk it with the Impreza which recommends 95 or more RON. Then I saw the Sea Oil station and filled up with Extreme97 (P35.75/liter!!!). Went up the Skyway and it was fine. Let's see how it does in the next few days.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Was a bit hesitant to fill up with Sea Oil (sabi ko baka may halong tubig-dagat ang gasolina nila ). Anyway, last night I was in the Palanan area. Went to the Unioil station there but found out that their highest RON gas was just 93++. Didn't want to risk it with the Impreza which recommends 95 or more RON. Then I saw the Sea Oil station and filled up with Extreme97 (P35.75/liter!!!). Went up the Skyway and it was fine. Let's see how it does in the next few days.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    sea oil mindanao ave "extreme" is 35.xx/l...compared to big 3's 36.xx (petron mindanao ave-pag-asa) xtra unleaded.
    P35/liter na lang ang Extreme 97 nila. Filled my car up last Monday, and so far, ok ang takbo. Will see the FC next time I fill up, pero ang gut feel ko ngayon, same consumption as Petron XCS lang, whiche retails at P36.05/liter nga sa abovementioned area.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    batangmahal and stormgray, how did your cars go? I think good mileage na ang Extreme 97 since it runs on 97 RON, which is same with the leading brands pero mas mababa ang presyo.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    kanina nag try ako ng extreme97....pero 200 peso lang...may laman pa kasing XCS ung tangke eh....try ko for a week....kung ok sa kotse ko....2003 lancer GLS pala kotse ko....every 5thou km ang change oil ng mobil oil

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    E10 is hygroscopic... (attracts water) which may matter more in rainy weather like this. I've noticed the idle on the CR-V is pretty crappy nowadays, since all it uses is E10 and it's been raining a lot.
    hygro or hydro?

anyway, as of now thats is one of my complain for the altis but in the triton, the FC suffers a LOT.

niks, when buying an Unichip ba you need to stay in one fuel variant (i.e V-power)?

Diba timing/ compression has an effect with fuel's RON therefore affecting FC? TIA

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Over four weeks ko try Extreme 97 sa automatic na mazdaspeed fam 323 model 1998. Ok naman sa first two weeks. Nowadays medyo hirap hatak pero di naman ganuon ka grabe. Ok naman 100++ kpm sa hiway at bilis mag accelerate.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
SeaOil Extreme 97