New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I've also tried another Filipino invention, the Wonderlube. We were surprised how the oil reduced our engine brake when we were traversing Dalton Pass. I believe the TS who said that Pertua oil is effective.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    agressive advertising nila as of late on multiple platforms. we have been maintaining our vehicles for decades without this "magic elixir" and wala naman issues. masyado pang outlandish claims. "engine glides smoothly" ???

additional gastos lang
    Sir, baka lalong gaganda ang mga vehicles niyo sa Pertua o Wonderlube. Nasubukan na namin ang Wonderlube.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JC-Tsikot View Post
    I just messaged our friends from pertua and they confirmed that the inventor is alive and still part of the existing pertua enterprise.
    I am making a public apology about my statement that the ‘inventor of Pertua is dead; murdered.”

Upon having read in a comment that he is alive, I spent the whole morning going over comments at istorya.net from 1am – 5:30am, and also went over my old notes and emails. To my chagrin, it was not Pertua but GToil. I understand that there are comments on tsikot about GToil. This is according to my Visayan friend’s emails.

Embarrasing as it is, it had to be done; that of admitting that I have made a severe mistake. I am sorry for this fake news; esp to the people of Pertua.com and TS of tsikot. Sorry po. - July 13, 2017 - 6am

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Sir, matagal nang pinatay iyong inventor nito. Ninakaw ang invention. Kung meron nito ngayon, it's not as good as the original.
    I am making a public apology about my statement that the ‘inventor of Pertua is dead; murdered.”

Upon having read in a comment that he is alive, I spent the whole morning going over comments at istorya.net from 1am – 5:30am, and also went over my old notes and emails. To my chagrin, it was not Pertua but GToil. I understand that there are comments on tsikot about GToil. This is according to my Visayan friend’s emails.

Embarrasing as it is, it had to be done; that of admitting that I have made a severe mistake. I am sorry for this fake news; esp to the people of Pertua.com Sorry po. - July 13, 2017 - 6am

My sincere apologies to everyone.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Sir, baka lalong gaganda ang mga vehicles niyo sa Pertua o Wonderlube. Nasubukan na namin ang Wonderlube.
    no thanks, baka masira pa vehicles namin

stop BSing us with your posts, it is annoying to browse **** in the forum

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just follow manufacturers oil change interval, the engine should last longer than the time you decide to sell the car

i dunno why there's this obsession with "prolonging the life of your engine"?

gaano katagal mo ba gagamitin ang car mo?

karamihin hindi pinapaabot ng 10 years ang oto

by the time you sell a 10 yr old car ok pa ang makina even without ever using additives

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    a daihatsu charade originally with a small, (3-cylinder?) engine, now with a 4-cyl nissan sentra engine.
    nice conversion.

in our experience, the smoother idling, etc, of the engine, can be attained via a simple oil change, even with mineral oil only, and without pertua.

the rest of the above, seems like suspension and tire issues, and not engine.
    Thanks.

Old cars and their inherent quirks. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    just follow manufacturers oil change interval, the engine should last longer than the time you decide to sell the car

i dunno why there's this obsession with "prolonging the life of your engine"?

gaano katagal mo ba gagamitin ang car mo?

karamihin hindi pinapaabot ng 10 years ang oto

by the time you sell a 10 yr old car ok pa ang makina even without ever using additives
    Exactly.

No need for all those additive whatevers.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if you bought an old car and the engine is already burning oil, have it overhauled

or replace the whole engine with a good japan surplus one

additives are mostly marketing hype

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Pls ask the name of the inventor and I will email my friend about your post. Or I will go to the forum. TY
    Hi, the living inventor is Juanito Simon.
    Beep Beep! School Bus! Beep Beep! School Bus!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Prolonging the life of your engine