New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 89 of 140 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    wala bang data ng tamaraw fx diesel dito? i'm surprised at my result: 17km/L. city driving, light traffic, minimum load. is this normal or unrealistic? baka mali kasi computation or readings ko.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    2005 Altis 1.6E A/T

========================

City driving = 10.7 kms/liter === (Relaxed driving / easy on the pedal / 60kph normal speed on city roads and 80kph max on Skyway or C-5)

++++8.5 kms/liter lowest City Driving average; if car is shared with my sisters driver; for her hatid sundo to school+++

----->>>> Daily route to the office: usually Paranaque Dr. A. Santos road to airport road via NAIA3 to Pasong tamo ext, then to Makati via Don Bosco up to Skyway Betterliving on the way home.

----->>>> Weekends: Paranaque via BF Homes to Alabang Hills; ATC then back. Sometimes when visiting the in-laws; Dr. A. Santos to SLEX via C-5 to Libis, Karangalan Pasig then to VV Exec. Village Cainta.

========================

Long drive = Not yet tested.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardboot View Post
    1980 Isuzu Gemini 4FB1 Diesel Engine (all stock)
    City Driving - 16-18kms/L
    Highway Driving - 24-26Kms/L

Baka for sale yan sir? Wanted to own one. Classic!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by netshark View Post
    wala bang data ng tamaraw fx diesel dito? i'm surprised at my result: 17km/L. city driving, light traffic, minimum load. is this normal or unrealistic? baka mali kasi computation or readings ko.
    tamaraw fx. 2c turbo
    ........15km/l mixed city and highway.
    .........stock surplus engine.
    suzuki alto
    ..........14.1 km/l 70% highway 30% city
    ...........stock engine,

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *toxic
    thanks for the data. i guess tama computation ko dahil madalas ako lang sakay so walang load. at bagong calibrate din ako, few months ago pa lang kaya siguro mataas ang mileage (kilometrage?) per liter.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    City driving lang lahat...

Civic 07 1.8S (M/T)- 8-9km/L
    Montero 08 3.2 (A/T)- 7.3km/L
    Innova 05 D4d (M/T)- 7-8km/L
    City 09 1.3 (A/T)- 10.2km/L
    CRV 08 2.0 (A/T) - 7.9km/L

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    2010 Innova V VVTi
    Total mileage around 1,350km
    Ave FC mixed 70% SLEX 30% City = 9-10km/L (Hopefully it will get better)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKyHOOTER View Post
    2005 Altis 1.6E A/T

========================

City driving = 10.7 kms/liter === (Relaxed driving / easy on the pedal / 60kph normal speed on city roads and 80kph max on Skyway or C-5)

++++8.5 kms/liter lowest City Driving average; if car is shared with my sisters driver; for her hatid sundo to school+++

----->>>> Daily route to the office: usually Paranaque Dr. A. Santos road to airport road via NAIA3 to Pasong tamo ext, then to Makati via Don Bosco up to Skyway Betterliving on the way home.

----->>>> Weekends: Paranaque via BF Homes to Alabang Hills; ATC then back. Sometimes when visiting the in-laws; Dr. A. Santos to SLEX via C-5 to Libis, Karangalan Pasig then to VV Exec. Village Cainta.

========================

Long drive = Not yet tested.

Updated City driving consupmtion:
    ========================

---> 10kms / liter of Petron XCS ==== (Same relaxed driving style and speed limits. I press the pedal with my foot to about 1inch only. I try not to exceed this and just have the car accelerate slowly on its own... Same route as stated above.)

Just had a full tank earlier, the mileage read 444.08 kms and the pump stopped at 44.07 liters. I did not fill it to the top, I stopped the pump at first click only.

Yeah!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKyHOOTER View Post
    Updated City driving consupmtion:
    ========================

---> 10kms / liter of Petron XCS ==== (Same relaxed driving style and speed limits. I press the pedal with my foot to about 1inch only. I try not to exceed this and just have the car accelerate slowly on its own... Same route as stated above.)

Just had a full tank earlier, the mileage read 444.08 kms and the pump stopped at 44.07 liters. I did not fill it to the top, I stopped the pump at first click only.

Yeah!

.....forgot to add to the notes. Consumption is .7kms/liter lower the the previous post. But I think this updated FC is more accurate because I was the one who filled-up the tank. Previously it was the driver who did the gassing-up...and as I recall it the driver was not sure of either of the gas & mileage figures he gave me before. I too was surprised then that it hit 10.7kms/ liter...but since it did hit 10kms/liter on me doing gassing-up I think I'll be able to hit 11kms/liter soon.....will be doing a more monitoring and further relaxed driving. No Hyper-Miling technigues done here. Just easy/relaxed driving.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    '00 MB S320 W220 3.2li V6 engine

Registered 9.4Kms/liter:
    Alabang-Subic-Alabang, approximately 380kms travelled, filled with Shell super unleaded 93 (only), tires at 32psi cold, and with 5 passengers on board. Ocassionally hitting 170-195kph along Skyway, NLEX and SCTEX.

This car at 10 years of age is still quite impressive!

Post Your Average Fuel Consumption [Merged]