New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Im getting more milage with my crv using xcs with 400+ km in 1 full tank. Tried already nitro racing and extreme 97 however both of this fuels fell below 400 kms in 1 full tank. On my vios, im getting good mileage with fuel save unleaded although i only tried extra unleaded as my basis. Lastly, my civic hatchback with b16a 209hp tuned engine requires 105 ron, so im required to use e86 fuel only which can only be found in usa88 station.

- - - Updated - - -

Im getting more milage with my crv using xcs with 400+ km in 1 full tank. Tried already nitro racing and extreme 97 however both of this fuels fell below 400 kms in 1 full tank. On my vios, im getting good mileage with fuel save unleaded although i only tried extra unleaded as my basis. Lastly, my civic hatchback with b16a 209hp tuned engine requires 105 ron, so im required to use e86 fuel only which can only be found in usa88 station.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This time, Fuelsave of shell. I have a savings of 6.5pesos per liter.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Nice infos... very helpful :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    lancer cedia gen 3 1.6 cvt stock
    pure city driving with slightly heavy foot
    usually 1-2 pips only

seaoil 97 - 8.7km/L average
    caltex gold - 7.7 km/L average

tend to step on the gas more frequently with caltex gold, engine seems less responsive with it. smoother and consistent acceleration since using seaoil. when super light tapak mode, seaoil can go as high as 9.2km/L.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Buhayin ko lang ulit, to gather more updated info.

Would be good to get info also from the newer breed of cars, which fuel+card combination you use gives the best net price (after discounts/rebates) and mileage.

First impression ko with Seaoil Extreme97 was good, pero after consistently using it, I noticed that I'm getting less mileage per full tank than Petron XCS. So I'm back to using Petron XCS combined with SM advantage card rebates.

Pls share your experience on this. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Poll: Which gasoline gives you more mileage? Pls share your experiences. Thanks.