New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. Don't fill to the brim. You need some air space to account for fuel vapor/expansion.

That's why there's an automatic stop.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hello guys. thanks for the info.

im just wondering since hindi na gumagana ang odometer ko, how will i compute my fuel consumption?

TIA

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Impossible to say. You can guess by marking off how long your daily route is, and estimate it from there... but the various side trips (parking, gas station, bathroom breaks) will make this inaccurate.

Best way? Fix your odometer...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jundogg View Post
    hello guys. thanks for the info.

im just wondering since hindi na gumagana ang odometer ko, how will i compute my fuel consumption?

TIA
    Best way to compute your fuel milage with a broken odometer? Easy, get it fixed first, like Niky said.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Does the mag size affect the odometer reading? kasi nagcompute na rin ako ng fuel consumption ko at nasa 9km/l sya pero naka 17'' mags ako so do i have to add or subtract something?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just bear in mind that there would be approx 5-7 liters difference between a tank filled to the brim as compared to the automatic stop. for accurate fuel consumption, you need to fill your car up to the brim...

and pagdating sa tires and rims, remember na calibrated yung odo natin for the stock tires and rims, so once you change it, hindi na sya 100% accurate.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    as the others said.. hindi advisable na pupunuin nang sagad at may tendency na tumapon..

what you can do is go to the same station.. go to the same pump.. at don ka mag full tank (automatic lang).. so ang kakalabasan non eh exactly the same full tank as your last fill.

Quote Originally Posted by tph View Post
    just bear in mind that there would be approx 5-7 liters difference between a tank filled to the brim as compared to the automatic stop. for accurate fuel consumption, you need to fill your car up to the brim...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yep. Don't fill to the brim. You need some air space to account for fuel vapor/expansion.

That's why there's an automatic stop.
    Nagpapa gas ako na sagad. paglabas ko ng office sa gabi, duon ako nagpapa gas. OK lang sa akin ang sagad, kasi mga 45 Km pa ang layo ng bahay ko. Almost 4 liters din ang mababawas.

6 to 7 days bago ko nauubos ang full tank.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tipid naman nyan.. so mga 450+ kms per full tank ka meledson?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    tipid naman nyan.. so mga 450+ kms per full tank ka meledson?
    Typically 450 Km+. Best ko ay 546 Km ang 1 full tank. 15.51 Km per liter. Worst ko ay 405 Km. 11.53 Km per liter. Depende talaga sa traffic. Mixed hiway ang city ang FC na iyan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How to compute my km/L gas consumption