New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *CVT - til now po ba 100% parin ang unioil? karburador parin kasi ride ko... hehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have very few gas stations on my list. these are the ones that, over the years, have shown consistency in gasoline quality, even if it floods..
    sa tagalog, hindi pinapasok ng tubig ang tangke nila..
    and i mix and match the brands. no big deal. i see no significant difference in performance.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i gas up only at jetti (any branch), but usually in mindanao ave. because i always pass that way going to and from the office everyday...

bakit may nagsabi na madumi ang gas ng petron? isn't it common knowledge that these big 3 are getting fuels from each other whenever they run out of inventory? so, meaning lahat sila (big three) madudumi mga gasolina? just a question though...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Shell was my regular fuel, but now have to gas up at Caltex because of the erratic supply of Shell.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    first on my list is Seaoil. for me, diyan ang pinaka-gumaganda ang FC ko.

last ang Petron, for me sa kanila ang isa sa pinakamadumi ang gasolina dito compared with Seaoil/Caltex/Shell/Total dahil diyan lang ako nagpapagasolina.
    Kindly support your answer with best shot. I'm a Petron fuel user eversince. I might switch to Shell or Caltex in case you provide a concrete proof. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i don't think petron has dirty fuel pero i do not also go to Petron for fuel kasi may mga reports ako before narinig na marami kababalaghan at corruption dun.. not sure lang kung ganun parin dun

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I always try to stick to Shell. I'd say 96% of the time. 3% is Caltex and 1% for Petron. Hell, more than a year na ata last Petron visit ko

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    petron has the largest market share in the country. more or less 40%. meaning 40% of fuel that gets sold in the philippines are from petron. if totoong panget ang fuel ng petron, sana wala ng traffic dahil nasira na ang 40% ng kumukunsumo ng gasolina sa pilipinas.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    As far as i know, PETRON has the cleanest fuels among the Big3. I've read this somewhere in a news paper and from posts here in tsikot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    one year usage of Jetti here every week nag papa gas ako dito sa bacoor cavite bumara ung Carburetor jet ng 2E ko pinalinis ko sa kamuning sa M2M dala ang carburador lang. Pag uwi ko sinalpak ko sa makina ko Okay na. Mag to TOTAL or 3 big companies nako. Kahapon lang nangyari to. Ginamitan ko pa nga ng carb cleaner lalong lumala namamatay na ung makina

Carb clean overhaul 400 pesos butterly also repair 500

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Filling gas..