New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    you are right, uls, but i'll not comment on your reply. dyahe naman sa isang comrad. kung hindi ko siya kilala, baka sakali pa.

there are many unwritten laws kasi. (hot ang blood mo sa akin, ha, uls?) uls=!!!; gh=++--?; niky=--++??; dvldoc= huwag na lang, bisita natin sya. ..grin..

sirboss, long time no hear, bro.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Emissions will be the same.

At a production cost of just 5 pesos less than diesel market cost, that suggests that plastic waste diesel will cost, retail, around 70-80 pesos per liter. You still have to transport and distribute it. It only makes sense if you do it yourself to offset your personal diesel usage.

-

This is similar to the problem with bio-ethanol. One group was asking for tech support from Speedlab for testing... their production cost was low... 25 pesos per liter was the figure I heard... but that's production cost... by the time it gets distributed to the pumps with retail markup, it would still be in the 50 peso region.

-

This may be something worth doing... but not on a commercial level... on a personal level, instead... like backyard bio-gas production.

-

Rice husks... we used to collect these by the sackful from local farmers... used them to cook in the kitchen. Dirt cheap (free) fuel that burns really, really, really hot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    in 2008, when i saw the plastic to fuel converter, i saw it as a cure-all to the plastic waste problem. after reading the comments on this thread, i realized that it is not practical for commercial fuel production because of production costs,etc.

if we utilize the invention to get rid of plastic waste, is it not worthwhile? secondary na lang ang fuel production. in the USA, they have this giant converter that could process tons of municipal waste. sometimes i think that it is ridiculous that people are too afraid of the plastic bag. opinion ko lang po ito. (nagbago ang perception ko sa imbentong ito nang mabasa ko ang mga comments, yan ang gusto sa tsikot, na- didigest ang mga issues. lahat ng angles, sapol)

baka naman sobrang mahal ang converter. i understand that engr. navarro has a 50kg model.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Napanood ko na yan nun bata Ako, remember back to the future...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    sabi nung inventor its 5 pesos cheaper daw sa diesel..... baka naman napakalaki lang ng tubo ng inventor.... they just price their diesel competetively.... pero ang actual cost maybe much cheaper

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    in 2008, when i saw the plastic to fuel converter, i saw it as a cure-all to the plastic waste problem. after reading the comments on this thread, i realized that it is not practical for commercial fuel production because of production costs,etc.

if we utilize the invention to get rid of plastic waste, is it not worthwhile? secondary na lang ang fuel production. in the USA, they have this giant converter that could process tons of municipal waste. sometimes i think that it is ridiculous that people are too afraid of the plastic bag. opinion ko lang po ito. (nagbago ang perception ko sa imbentong ito nang mabasa ko ang mga comments, yan ang gusto sa tsikot, na- didigest ang mga issues. lahat ng angles, sapol)

baka naman sobrang mahal ang converter. i understand that engr. navarro has a 50kg model.
    it will only make plastic more expensive sa tingin ko.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    it will only make plastic more expensive sa tingin ko.
    mag high demand for plastics? hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mga bossing sino ba yung inventor nitong fuel converter? Bago lang kasi ako dito sa tsikot.com. Sana may magsabi sa akin kung paano ko mahanap ang inventor nito. Salamat!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    you are right, uls, but i'll not comment on your reply. dyahe naman sa isang comrad. kung hindi ko siya kilala, baka sakali pa.

there are many unwritten laws kasi. (hot ang blood mo sa akin, ha, uls?) uls=!!!; gh=++--?; niky=--++??; dvldoc= huwag na lang, bisita natin sya. ..grin..

sirboss, long time no hear, bro.
    this is what is wrong in our country. not only in the field of science and technology.

what is wrong with "peer review" of your invention and findings?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    this is what is wrong in our country. not only in the field of science and technology.

what is wrong with "peer review" of your invention and findings?
    Peer review means actually having to prove your "invention" both works and is financially viable. In other words: "Show me the money!"

But in terms of "green" projects, it's often: "Show me that you're not going to lose all my money!"

Which is only answerable in the positive if you've got government or NGO support. Because green projects have a hell of a start-up capital requirement compared to their expected payback.

So I'm a --++? Pessimist first then optimist? Or is that alluding to the size of my organ?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Filipino inventor converts used plastics to diesel, gasoline and kerosine.