New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    F2020 fuel saver, Is it really effective? I've read about it and it says that you can save upto 40% of your fuel consumption (gas/diesel)? Is it true or just another one of those fraudulent products...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nothing is as effective as driving with a change in driving style and proper tune-up. If you can bear the harsh ride of inflating your tires, or not using the A/C unit of your car... the better!

Don't waste your money with these gadgets. It'll not only harm your engine, it will also harm your pocket too!
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    May 2006

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanks for enlightening me!

I'm close to buying this product...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tested and proven ways to save fuel:
    1. Light right foot.
    2. Dont drive agressively. No jack rabbit starts, shift as early as possible without straining the tranny etc...
    3. Proper maintenance
    4. commute, use a bike or walk
    5. use API rated energy saving oils like Havoline Energy 5w30 and Royal Purple 5w30 and 10w30. If this viscosity is applicable to your engine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm using it right now after a lot of positive feedbacks from the guys at Grupo Toyota. I noticed improve in acceleration for my first day. But with regards to saving fuel i'm not quite sure yet. I just filled up last night and i made a tracker and now ready to document if my mileage improves. This is a filipino made product and maybe just keep an open mind about it and support our fellow pinoys. Check their website with regards to testimonials with complete data for reference. Speedlab also did some test with fantastic results.

http://www.f2020intl.com/index.jsp
    Last edited by zanch; July 9th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    Speedlab also did some test with fantastic results.
    Fantastic results or fantasy results? http://www.f2020intl.com/F2020%20FUE...YNO%20TEST.pdf

1hp to 3.5hp difference between before and after the dyno runs.

duh!?! that's fantastic?!?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We each have our own views with regards to this product. I do not in any way earn from recommending this one. I posted this to give forumers options. So chill out.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    We each have our own views with regards to this product. I do not in any way earn from recommending this one. I posted this to give forumers options. So chill out.
    So what gives your view on this have more value than mine that it deserves to be posted but not mine?

I got MORE HP gain on the dyno when I used Shell's V-Power gasoline on my project car.

But that is beside the point. So how much money do you really save when using F2020? Your post seems to have a big question mark on it and using F2020 is all about saving money on fuel by getting more mileage out of a tank of gasoline.

Sorry but I can't help but react to a post which sounds more like a testimonial and an info-mercial than anything else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
F2020 Fuel Saver