New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    what car would this be? Your 2008 Altis 1.6L?

And what g-meter you used?
    my race car AE101 w/ 3sgte engine

this is my g-meter

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Using the exact same launching techniques?

A difference of 0.6 seconds in that acceleration range takes about 50-70 horsepower.

No additive will add that much. Unless you're losing a ton of power due to non-optimum fuel... and despite the high octane claims of some E10 brands, the actual effective octane (AKI, combination of MON and RON) often isn't as high as the claimed RON, which is why different brands of 93 RON E10 act so differently on the same engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrag View Post
    happy user w/ this product, ang laki ng improvement sa acceleration
    0-100kph before is 6.5sec using seaoil G5 extreme 97

now mixing w/ this additive 0-100kph 5.9 sec according to G-meter
    my race car AE101 w/ 3sgte engine
    So with using a race car with a turbocharged 220hp to 240hp race tuned engine and using 97 octane gasoline, you experienced "improved acceleration" yet no "fuel savings".

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Note... a dyno is a better test of power improvement...

On a stock car with nothing else done to it, 0-100 km/h acceleration can vary by as much as 7/10ths of a second, depending on the time of day, surface condition, ambient heat, temperature, humidity (atmospheric conditions have a huge effect on turbo engines...), amount of fuel in the tank, etcetera. Ideally, you do a back-to-back comparison, with runs within half-an-hour of each other, with adequate cool-down and warm-up times for each... and in the same place.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Note... a dyno is a better test of power improvement...

you are right bro, but for me and my experienced w/ this product to my engine is really acceptable,

sinubukan ko na rin sa new 1.6V AT altis at new 1.3 jazz mt, ang laki rin ng improvememt sa acceleration, alam naman natin kung ano ang performance ng 93 octane xtra unleaded e10, of course mura ito, ang pang daily car lang naman so ok lang 93 octane but you can feel poor accelaration lalo na sa new altis, but mixing w/ this product, ramdam mo improvement nawala yung tope at pag drag ng engine ng jazz, sa altis naman feeling ko blaze karga ko,

sa crosswind ko naman mas malaki improvement, nawala itim na usok, fast acceleration at pinaka ok nag improve FC ko lalo na sa long drive, before averaging 80kph to 100kph my FC is 12km/l now 16km/l

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So why not just switch to a higher octane gasoline? By using a gasoline which causes "tope" on an engine, you are effectively shortening its life by cheaping out for a few pesos at the risk of detonation. Yes, knock sensors will alter your timing to keep the engine safe, but they only do this after your engine starts to knock.

F2020 works in this case, because, apparently, from all sources of information I have found regarding it... it is an octane booster. If your car responds to an octane booster, it will respond equally well if you just add better gas. E10 93 RON is really piss-weak stuff. Too bad the lawmakers insist on shoving it down our throats.

Which is why I switched to LPG. And I'm using 95 RON when I don't. 93 RON is crap, and the 96 and 97 available locally use ethanol to bump themselves up a few more octane points... making them more a marketing gimmick than anything else.

My crosswind already gets 16 km/l without a fuel saver.
    Last edited by niky; July 29th, 2009 at 01:01 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaeous View Post
    F2020 fuel saver, Is it really effective? I've read about it and it says that you can save upto 40% of your fuel consumption (gas/diesel)? Is it true or just another one of those fraudulent products...
    Greetings sir, F2020 Fuel Saver is true and it was tested and proven and being used by NEGROS NAVIGATION, ABOITIZ SHIPPING, GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL - DISTILERIA BAGO INC., SAFEGUARD ARMOR SECURITY SERVICES, and others.
    F2020 Fuel Saver is suitable not only for gasoline and diesel but also for SPECIAL FUEL OIL, HEAVY FUEL OIL AND BUNKER - C.
    if you have question regarding F2020 Fuel Saver you can email or call or text me
    thank you for showing interest with F2020 Fuel Saver.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    F2020 Fuel Saver means not only SAVINGS and ACCELERATION! F2020 is not an octane booster! F2020 can and will protect engine by its sealing and lubricating agents. F2020 will increase the HEATING VALUE of your fuel! higher fuel heating value means easier to burn or compress, almost 95% of your fuel will be burned and it means lesser carbon residues for diesel fuel and higher response and higher acceleration for gasoline.
    F2020 Fuel Saver is not only for GASOLINE OR DIESEL, it is suitable also for SPECIAL FUEL OIL, HEAVY FUEL OIL and BUNKER - C.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdief2020 View Post
    if you have question regarding F2020 Fuel Saver you can email or call or text me
    thank you for showing interest with F2020 Fuel Saver.
    LOL... "honest" info from the product's marketing department.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaeous View Post
    F2020 fuel saver, Is it really effective? I've read about it and it says that you can save upto 40% of your fuel consumption (gas/diesel)? Is it true or just another one of those fraudulent products...

It is really true, that F2020 Fuel Saver can give you savings, protect your engine and you car will be environment friendly too !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
F2020 Fuel Saver