New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Let's all just watch Chain Reaction starring Keanu Reeves, Rachel Weisz and Morgan Freeman.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    This is interesting. So mayron na bang nakasubok sa inyo ng device na ito at puro negative ang feedbacks nyo? Mayron ba isa sa inyo ang nakakita man lang ng device na ito at ganyan ang mga comments nyo? Ano ang mga basis nyo at ganyan ang comments nyo?

Actually, I'm planning to visit his talyer and try to install to my Hi ace, it is so tempting kaso nga lang paano kung nasira yung engine ko?
    Daniel Dingle lived in the same neighborhood as an aunt of mine. We used to go over to their house on weekends for parties or get-togethers or after gimmicks. And we would sometimes see his "water-powered" car on the road.

Funnily enough, the exhaust smelled exactly like gasoline every time he passed by.

Even funnier when potential investors would come to Speedlab to dyno-test "inventions" like this, only to find they did nothing. Saved a lot of investors a lot of headaches. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

naalala ko tuloy si ehnriko (RIP) sabi niya oil companies are after him coz his invention is a threat
    Hmmm....So ang tumira sa kanya ay oil companies?!?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    What i noticed in the video is that when they extract hydrogen, it goes to the air duct going to the engine. Is this enough to make any ordinary engine work with hydrogen?
    What is a cars ratio to fuel and air

Petrol air-fuel ratio in combustion engine 14.7:1
    Hydrogen air-fuel ratio in combustion engine 38:1 upto 43:1

You will need lesser hydrogen molecule to the same work of petrol in a combustion engine

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    What is a cars ratio to fuel and air

Petrol air-fuel ratio in combustion engine 14.7:1
    Hydrogen air-fuel ratio in combustion engine 38:1 upto 43:1

You will need lesser hydrogen molecule to the same work of petrol in a combustion engine
    I think you are wrong. Since hydrogen has a lower heating value per similar volume of gasoline, you need to burn more hydrogen to go the same distance. From what I can find, 20% to 30% hydrogen mixture in air will provide good levels of power in an internal combustion engine. So that means the air-fuel ratio is much closer to 4:1 and 2:1 and not the impossibly lean 38:1 than you claim.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mas bilib pako sa flinstones eh.. Talagang 0 emission eh..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    This is interesting. So mayron na bang nakasubok sa inyo ng device na ito at puro negative ang feedbacks nyo? Mayron ba isa sa inyo ang nakakita man lang ng device na ito at ganyan ang mga comments nyo? Ano ang mga basis nyo at ganyan ang comments nyo?

Actually, I'm planning to visit his talyer and try to install to my Hi ace, it is so tempting kaso nga lang paano kung nasira yung engine ko?
    Ika nga ng Papa ko "Ignorance is expensive"

I-try mo sir, wait and see lang kame

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    'Solarman' to give free energy, light if elected to Senate | GMA News Online

A man who calls himself 'Solarman' vows to give free energy and light if he wins a seat in the Senate in the 2013 elections. Catalino Dazo of Taytay, Rizal filed his certificate of candidacy and promises a better life for Filipinos. Danny Pata
    Free energy and light! Sayang hindi nanalo si Solarman.

:bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I wanna know what this guy has been smoking!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Ika nga ng Papa ko "Ignorance is expensive"

I-try mo sir, wait and see lang kame

Why is it if the tech is coming from the western countries people will immediately say "WoW, I'm gonna buy this!" When it caomes from Asia specially the Philippines all the techs invented will immediately be branded as a "Placebo effect" wherein both techs aren't tested yet? I guess we should both worlds a benefit of a doubt until proven guilty and backed with scientific proofs.

It would be better to bashed both of these techs with valid docs or even links to the net. The forumer who showed the inventor running for a position in the gov doesn't mean anything in this thread, I guess all of us wanna be in the seat to get a portion of the pie, wasy money ika nga. Pero the link is just so lame to be posted in this thread.

Ok then, what if the tech really works? Will all of you guys apologize to the inventor face to face? I know a lot of techs in the market today are just "placebos" specially those air bleed devices( we all know what this is). This device might be different, unless some people here in the forum can give concrete proofs to prevent people from being misguided.

Otherwise, if yo guys will say nothing but rubbish and nothing informative I would suggest to just keep off the keyboard. I subscribe to this thread to gather more information about the device, and it doesn't help just to bash the product.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast