It's H club. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    From H-world. Remember Royet Padilla?

H-World United Nation Military Philippine Government - Facebook

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    to see is to believe! Noong highschool ako sa movies ko lang napapanood un mga gamit nilang smartphones. Yun hologram ganun din pero mayron na ngayon. malay natin mayron talagang equipment na pwede talaga magseparate ng H. Kung mayron man, i-advertise ba para masubukan.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the technology has been here for years now.
    it's just "not cost-effective" yet...
    You can actually split H2O into hydrogen and oxygen in your kitchen... all you need is current, electrodes and a sealed container of water.

-

The problem is... electrolysis is incredibly energy intensive. To the point where the hydrogen used to power hydrogen fuel cell vehicles comes mostly from "cracking" natural gas.

And even then, it's problematic, because hydrogen is harder to store than natural gas... which is already hard to store. It makes more sense to transform it into liquid for transport and storage (as Shell does with its GTL technology).

Hydrogen is a terrible energy carrier. You can't store it. It leaks out of everything. The only way to keep hydrogen in your system is to either cool it and compress it into liquid, or to store it in a fuel cell matrix.

-

In the end, what matters is, TANSTAAFL... there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Electrolyzers are simply a huge waste of electricity for very little benefit... not producing hydrogen or oxygen in sufficient amounts to alter the combustion properties of an engine that uses around 200,000 liters of air per hour. (most bubblers produce around 120 liters per hour... and that's hydrogen... which, by mass, is just 0.09 grams per liter... versus air... which is 1.2 grams per liter.

So... your bubbler is producing 10.8 grams of hydrogen per hour, while your engine is gulping in 240,000 grams of air per hour. Think it'll notice the hydrogen?

-

You want to know how to run a car on water cost-effectively? Use a water-injection system on your turbodiesel engine. Proven to make extra power and to sometimes... sometimes... save fuel.

-

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eiru123 View Post
    Inventors will always try to find ways to work around the LAWS of PHYSICS.
    you just shot your own foot.

and the bullet went out your arse.

may i suggest next time you stop chomping on your toenails before you pull the trigger.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    From H-world. Remember Royet Padilla?

H-World United Nation Military Philippine Government - Facebook

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Oh, yes i remember, the guy that stays at hotels for a few days and doesnt pay coz he's the supreme general president of h-world? Same guy, right?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kaunting hintay na lang...
    dilithium, here we go!
    Last edited by dr. d; June 25th, 2016 at 09:34 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This guy was just featured by Jessica Soho. His invention has gone viral on FB daw.

You just use distilled water and your car will no longer need an oil change too.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    when
    idiots
    go

wigo 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    they are born everyday.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007