13 10.32%
  • Uni Oil

9 7.14%
  • Others

4 3.17%
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Dati meron post si ghosthunter or si niky tamayo ata na mas maganda nung wala pa ethanol. Napatunayan ko yan dati. Hiniram kotse ko dito bahay pero hindi ko alam. Nung ako na gumamit eh tataka ako bakit pigil takbo eh wala naman gumagamit. Yun pala may gumamit ng kotse ko so tinanong ko bakit nag-iba takbo. Ayun pinagasan pala pero same level pa din nung last ko ginamit. Ang pinakarga nung nanghiram eh bwisit na shell....

Pero ngayon meron na ethanol eh sa new oil player or pag big three only petron...... Waste of money shell/caltex

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Dati meron post si ghosthunter or si niky tamayo ata na mas maganda nung wala pa ethanol. Napatunayan ko yan dati. Hiniram kotse ko dito bahay pero hindi ko alam. Nung ako na gumamit eh tataka ako bakit pigil takbo eh wala naman gumagamit. Yun pala may gumamit ng kotse ko so tinanong ko bakit nag-iba takbo. Ayun pinagasan pala pero same level pa din nung last ko ginamit. Ang pinakarga nung nanghiram eh bwisit na shell....

Pero ngayon meron na ethanol eh sa new oil player or pag big three only petron...... Waste of money shell/caltex
    only on the most expensive fuel in the country... what a waste of ____

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Been refuelling at Petron lately. Cheapest among the big 3, and route friendly as well.

Ang aga kasi sarado ng Seaoil sa area ko. Hehehe.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    switched from Caltex Platinum to Seaoil Extreme 97RON, again, not sure since di pa talaga napapalitan/nasusuyod ang buong gas na kinarga ko dati but i can see some improvement.
    After Shell VPN 95, i tried gassing up Phoenix 98 pero naiingayan ako so i gassed up with Seaoil 97, medyo out of route pero kung mas ok 'to, dito nalang ako, mas mura ng halos 6-7 pesos dito sa amin (Novaliches / Regalado) kesa sa bandang edsa / mindanao avenue ako papagas.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

base sa mga nababasa ko nung araw talagang mas maganda daw yung leaded fuel sa mga makina din nung araw. yung lead content "daw" ang nagsisilbing lubricant para maging smooth takbo ng makina. eh kaso nakakasama daw sa kalikasan kaya tinanggal yung lead content kaya naging unleaded na mga gasolina ngayon tapos hinaluan pa ng ethanol. kaya yung mga lumang makina na gumagamit ng unleaded gas umingay at lumakas ang konsumo at madali na daw masira sa kung saang parte ng makina o kotse hindi ko alam. kase 1990 model kotse ko ngayon inabot ko yung leaded fuel at ngayon nga unleaded na ginagamit ko, eh wala naman ako nakitang pagbabago sa takbo ng makina bukod sa mataas na konsumo (syempre luma na makina eh!)

and by the way, kung saan ako abutan ng pagkarga ng gasolina dun ako nagkakarga, pero madalas sa mga mumurahing gasolinahan ako nagkakarga, paminsan minsan petron... 91 ron

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    switched from Caltex Platinum to Seaoil Extreme 97RON, again, not sure since di pa talaga napapalitan/nasusuyod ang buong gas na kinarga ko dati but i can see some improvement.
    After Shell VPN 95, i tried gassing up Phoenix 98 pero naiingayan ako so i gassed up with Seaoil 97, medyo out of route pero kung mas ok 'to, dito nalang ako, mas mura ng halos 6-7 pesos dito sa amin (Novaliches / Regalado) kesa sa bandang edsa / mindanao avenue ako papagas.
    Anong sasakyan mo boss?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    sir *akosidab, Mirage G4 po...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nope. Talaga lang mas mahina ang Caltex kaysa Petron and Shell.

Petron is number 1 and has about 1/3 market share, Shell is a close number 2 with also about 1/3 market share. Caltex used to have about 20% market share but this has declined to about 12-15% today and is continuously declining.

Reason for this is because Caltex is consolidating and focusing on improving profitability rather than expansion and reclaiming market share. If you would notice, Caltex is closing a lot of its stations - these are the ones that aren't very profitable (high lease, low volume, loss could be absorbed by a nearby Caltex). They have also closed their refinery in Batangas and are now purely importers. The sites that they retained, they gave a full visual refresh with new paint and signages. They're cutting on capex so you won't find new Caltex stations anymore. Heck, kahit nga empleyado di na nila binibilhan ng kotse. Opex budget nalang yun - here have an extra 30k per month, buy yourself a car and maintain it yourself.

Why? Because they're preparing to sell. Within the next decade, Caltex will most likely fold to whoever's willing to buy them at a good price.

But regardless of all this, their fuel is actually good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Majority of what you said here is true albeit for the part that Caltex/Chevron no longer provides any car plan for their employees. My sister is the Regional Head/Director for Business Development in Chevron Philippines. If all of what you said was absolutely true, then where did she get her Altis from? Knowing that she's very stingy, she won't buy a car out of spite. And, how come she doesn't spend a penny on PMS? Hmmm. Maybe because everything is charged to Chevron's Corp Card when she goes to the dealership? And no, Caltex/Chevron aren't preparing to sell. The reason for their capex being limited is that their mother company, Chevron Texaco, had initiated a maximum equity cap for of its partners GLOBALLY. You claim to work in the petroleum industry but you make such bold claims without any factual basis.

Sorry, mods kung pinatulan ko to. Sorry din sir Jut. In defense lang sa sister ko. Hope you understand.

Anyway, as for the gas, TOTAL Premiere and Caltex Gold ang mas tumatagal sa tank ko.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeeboi View Post
    Majority of what you said here is true albeit for the part that Caltex/Chevron no longer provides any car plan for their employees. My sister is the Regional Head/Director for Business Development in Chevron Philippines. If all of what you said was absolutely true, then where the hell did she get her Altis from? Knowing that she's very stingy, she won't buy a car out of spite. Better get your facts straight. And no, Caltex/Chevron aren't preparing to sell. The reason for their capex being limited is that their mother company, Chevron Texaco, had initiated a maximum equity cap for of its partners GLOBALLY. Dude, research muna bago hirit. I highly doubt na may kakilala ka na legit employee from Caltex or Chevron. Baka sa Shared Services yung kakilala mo, dun talaga walang car plan at dun nagcucut sila ng jobs.

Sorry, mods kung pinatulan ko to. Sorry din sir Jut.

Anyway, as for the gas, TOTAL Premiere and Caltex Gold ang mas tumatagal sa tank ko.
    Who said that there isn't a car plan? Caltex has one of the best car plans because they're flexible with it. You get a car allowance in cash which you can either pocket or actually use to buy and maintain a car. You might want to read again what I said. 😊

Two of my previous officemates were from Chevron and that was their car plan when they left. I previously worked for other multinational oil companies.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Who said that there isn't a car plan? Caltex has one of the best car plans because they're flexible with it. You get a car allowance in cash which you can either pocket or actually use to buy and maintain a car. You might want to read again what I said. 😊

Two of my previous officemates were from Chevron and that was their car plan when they left. I previously worked for other multinational oil companies.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I guess I need to work for a Petroleum company so that I can get a decent carplan. Puwede kaya IS350 for a company car?

BEST Unleaded Fuel: Shell, Petron or Caltex