New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    By the way... I'm still trying to imagine what Ghosthunter would look like in a thong and with a nose ring... wearing chains... hmmm... methinks I don't want to live to see that future...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    By the way... I'm trying to imagine GH in a "Mad Max" style outfit... errh... doesn't work!

I, on the other hand... might look good with a Ski Mask and a spiked leather jacket.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Bakit hindi sya mag umpisa ng taxi company as proof of concept?

Ako yon ang gagawin ko then magtatayo ako ng shop sa garahe para sa gustong magconvert at kailangan approved lubricants ko lang ilalagay sa sasakyan kundi void na warranty nila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mukhang magkaka MAD MAX scenario dito dahil sa dingle issue na yan eh hehehe

anyway, going back to the topic, i think it's quite far fetched na magka-riot or civil disturbances because of high oil prices. pwede mangyari to kung nauubusan na ng oil. as in rare commodity sya. but high prices? nah. we'll adjust and adapt.

pero kung may gasolinahan na nagbebenta ng 20 pesos per liter tapos may sumingit sa pila, naku, di ako magugulat kung magkapatayan dyan. hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    That black liquid crude oil coming out of the ground is the easiest form of oil to refine.

"unconventional" oil like tar sands, shale oil is much harder to turn into fuel we can use.

U need to strip mine tar sands and shale oil (environmental disaster)...

and use disproportionate amounts of energy and water to produce just 1 barrel of oil.

Producing oil from tar sands and shale is gonna be very expensive. More expensive than drilling holes in the ground.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I, on the other hand... might look good with a Ski Mask and a spiked leather jacket.

Niky, is that you?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vanqrvr View Post
    Daniel Dingle,. I admire this person a lot...
    ang problima sa invention ni dingle ay ayaw supportahan ng gov... kasi nakatali tayo ang phil. gov. sa kasunduan sa IMF at WORLD BANK na hindi tayo gagawa ng produkto na kalaban ng kanilang produkto na 'yan ay ang OIL... kaya tameme govyerno dyan...
    sa USA at ibang ay bansa kasama na ang pilipinas ay may roon nang gumagamit ng tubig bilang fuel hindi lang natin at ninyo alam... kalat na yan, kaya si dingle darating ang araw matameme na rin yan na marami na palang gumagamit ngayon ng tubig fuel, mahina rin siya mag isip, sana nag tayo na lang siya ng taxi business or other businesses that using water as fuel para mag kapera siya, ngayon huli na siya kasi marami ng gumgamit ngayon nyan...
    The only thing Dingle was after was money. Nothing more complicated about it. The reason why nobody "financially supported" Dingle was because Dingle was short of being exposed as a fraud in his claim that his car runs on nothing but water.

sa US si stanley meyer isang american ay nakadiskubri din ng water as a fuel but he was murderred... sa ngayon marami nang gumagamit ng tubig tahimik lang sila...
    Another of those conspiracy theories... Do you even have evidence where it is proven beyond doubt that Stanley Meyer's design actually works as claimed?

SOON gagawa din ako, simple lang naman ang diagram... mabibili ito sa interenet e-book ang DIY after that...
    If you are so much of a supporter and you claim it is so SIMPLE, why not build one (or a few) and prove to ALL of us here of the promise of water as fuel for internal combustion engines by running your own car with the devices?

No excuses of not building it would be accepted since it is so simple, right?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kung gusto talaga nya makatulong, sana tinulongan na lang nya mga pamilya ng mga taxi drivers, baka nakarami na siya. Ang laki na tulong by direct substitution ng fuel sa economy natin, mas marami pera available na hindi kailangan i remit sa mga multinationals. There will be more money for consumption of food, more money for farmers sunod sunod na yan.

Sa ngayon, mga oil co. pa rin ang nag bibigay ng alternative fuel like lpg ang ng. So at the end of the day this inventors are BS.

Dalawang klase lang inventor, yon talaga naka invent at yon sira na meron daw sya na invent.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by valvura View Post
    Please be informed that the next generation of oil extraction will be in the US and Canada once the fossil oil deposits in the Middle East are depleted. Please refer to the attachment "SHALE OIL".
    Other than the enviromental disaster that it would cause with mining a large part of the areas in the map are national parks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe. medyo nagkakainitan na dito ah...
    well its simple in theory, but mahirap gawin sa applied.

water is hydrogen and oxygen. if someone can build a device which can extract the hydrogen atoms from water, use it for combustion and feed the oxygen atom sa intake and put it inside a car, ayus na.

tapos ang by product, i-feed sa radiator (dahil water ulit sya), mas ayus.
    mas maganda din kung ang by-product nung combustion is oxygen ulit, para hindi pollutant. makakatulong pa sa global warming.

sige, popondihan ko kayo. just present to me your ideas and show me a prototype. hehehehehehe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
with the almost weekly increase in the price of gasoline & diesel