New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Paring Edwin,

Php 7500 sabi niya Mura na yon kasi walang shiping, taxes(3k ba namn hingi sa akin, loko ba sila!!) and no wait.
    Inimbita ko si Carl C. yung bumili ng mags ko to come and bring friends. Ikaw invite mo cousin mo. EB na tayo. Dagdagan mo na baon mong cash para pang happy happy natin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    Sir 4jtotsie,

Ok sir holiday naman pala.. Wala po tau magiging probleme sa sked. Magkano po ulit binebenta ni Sir DVLDOC ung devise para if ever makapg dala na baon para makapag pa kabit na din.. Hehe

Possible tester.
    1. 4JG2-TC (no need to install I have installed it already taps and T even a boost and EGT gauge.) Assistant or translator na lang
    2. diesoline (tentative)
    3.batosai
    4.niwde11
    5. 20vanda01
    * DVLDOC, its good to hear that it will be compatible to my engine... can my engine/transmission be able to stand with the additonal HP? Which one should I order the Diesel Stage 1 kit or the Stage 2 kit?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    You can control how much power you decide to add by adjusting your mix, less alcohol less power but even with strait water you will see a nice gain.

Stage one is a boost activated kit, you set the psi or bar you want it to come on at and it will activate the system at that point at 100%

Stage 2, is a progressive controller kit, The controller takes a 5 volt reference source such as a manifold air pressure sensor, throttle position sensor or mass air flow sensor and increase the amount of alcohol sprayed in proportion to that, It give you alot more control over your system.

Turbo diesels work very well with both, You can always upgrade your kit later but for now I would stick with the stage one because it is pretty much bullet proof. There is no telling the voltage range of your sensors our unit is based on the GM 2Bar and 3bar scale. If your sensor read different voltage the system will not work correctly. Besides we will have a new controller that is comming out in about 2 months.

Stick with the stage one for now.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    1. 4JG2-TC
    2. diesoline
    3. batosai
    4. niwde11
    5. 20vanda01
    6. ADAMSAPPLE

Four more to go!
    I think peeps from Pampanga, Bulacan and Nueva Ecija are monitoring this thread, lucky them they dont have to drive from Manila.
    Hope we can invite Turbo to come so we get to meet the "man"

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Pwede ba sumali? Di ako tester pero kasama sa crowd lang.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Drey,

You are most welcome, just sign up to confirm your attendance.
    March 22 1pm Clark Field Pampanga.
    Invite your turbo diesel friends.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Some questions on how to order came up. thought I would put it on both post so it gets addressed.

Just sign up on the site www.alcohol-injection.com

You will be ordering the Universal Stage 1 kit (Low boost) 2-12psi

or the High boost (12-30psi) kit

DO NOT ORDER THE DIESEL KIT (That is for US version TDI engines only)

In the comments section put (M2-M3-M5 NOZZLES) This range covers all passenger vehicles there)

Once you get to the check out and after the card info is entered, Put in the code: salamat and hit redeem this will auto adjust the Price and shipping to the discounted price. the proceed with check out. Paypal is not excepted from the PI on the site because of the security settings.

PAYPAL USER

Send payment of 195USD to sales*alcohol-injection.com

Subject: Philippines group buy

In the comments section : Universal Stage 1 kit M2-M3-M5 nozzles
    Code: Salamat

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    1. 4JG2-TC
    2. diesoline
    3. batosai
    4. niwde11
    5. 20vanda01
    6. ADAMSAPPLE
    7. Trekker_1967 (will buy kit)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Some questions on how to order came up. thought I would put it on both post so it gets addressed.

Just sign up on the site www.alcohol-injection.com

You will be ordering the Universal Stage 1 kit (Low boost) 2-12psi

or the High boost (12-30psi) kit

DO NOT ORDER THE DIESEL KIT (That is for US version TDI engines only)

In the comments section put (M2-M3-M5 NOZZLES) This range covers all passenger vehicles there)

Once you get to the check out and after the card info is entered, Put in the code: salamat and hit redeem this will auto adjust the Price and shipping to the discounted price. the proceed with check out. Paypal is not excepted from the PI on the site because of the security settings.

PAYPAL USER

Send payment of 195USD to sales*alcohol-injection.com

Subject: Philippines group buy

In the comments section : Universal Stage 1 kit M2-M3-M5 nozzles
    Code: Salamat
    After receipt dito sa pinas, sino ho ba ang puedeng kumabit nito? may recommended shop ho ba kayo? paki post naman tel no and location preferably within manila area or metro manila.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    more install pics so you can see the quality of our parts. We use all nickel plate brass which will last a lifetime. This is a picture of the nozzle holder and our custom 16psi check valve.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Alcohol Injection Demo 22mar08 / CLARK