New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Since I will be back in the PI for a few days anyone wanting to check out our kits and the quality and performance gains please feel free to show up.

It will be at the Holiday Inn Clark in Angeles City (Pampanga) In the back parking lot.

Check this thread for info on the kits.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46996

I am looking for 2 testers (install will be for testing only) if you want to purchase the system it will be 7500P

Things needed to be a tester

1. Turbo Diesel engine / and transmission in good running order that can handle a 20% to 30% increase in HP. Yes it's that much

2. Willing to have a 1/8NPT hole drilled into there intake for the nozzle to be mounted. (will be plugged with a 1/8NPT brass plug afterwards. Boost line will be tapped and Universal T-installed. Will be replace with a universal union after the install.

3. Boost gauge installed but not required.

4. 2.0 liter or better motor size.

5. Willing to have passengers along for the ride to survey the difference in power.

6. At least 5 passenger capibility in the vehicle.

I will raffle off one kit at the end of the event.

Copy and paste this to add your name as a tester and PM me. if you want to attend and see the only modification will increase your fuel economy, pay for itself, Steam clean your engine and remove 95% of carbon, reduce emmissions, Eliminate black smoke under load, Reduce Exhaust gas temps, Intake air temps, and increase your power up to 30% Please come by.

Dealers wanted for the Philippines so if your looking for a good and pretty easy business feel free to inquire at the meeting. We do around 10,125,000P in sales a year world wide and the Philippines is a open market.

Possible tester.

We are curretly only doing the boost activated kits in the Phillippines

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Possible tester.
    1. 4JG2-TC (no need to install I have installed it already taps and T even a boost and EGT gauge.) Assistant or translator na lang
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; February 13th, 2008 at 11:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Possible tester.
    1. 4JG2-TC (no need to install I have installed it already taps and T even a boost and EGT gauge.) Assistant or translator na lang
    Oh thats right you do have the kit so I guess you can be our demo guy. Yeah I will need a translator i kinda talk fast. So as long as you show up we will be good to go.

I will still be giving away one full stage 1 kit if we have at least 10 people to show up. That kit is worth almost 9000P so you have a pretty good chance of winning it. Even if you don't use it you can always sell it.

So

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Later I will be setting the switch at .48 bars with the help of sir Jake and the guys of Central Diesel. There shop is state of art, a serious diesel mechanic/enthusiast's perfect tambayan. When diesel problems becomes unsolvable they are the ones who rescues these poor people. With 30years of experience, what diesel problem have they not done!

Post the results as soon as I have fully tested it.

One guy with a pajero or a even fortuner will be great forthe install demo.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; February 14th, 2008 at 09:28 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    You won't be disappointed in the performance gain thats for sure, Please post results in a seperate thread so it doesn't get lost in the mix. And if you could get some pics of the nozzle location.

I would start out with a 20% mix and play with it from there 7psi or for you guys .48 bar is a good place to start. Always pefer PSI ov bar

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir What date? I am also Interested in that devised..

Sir 4jtotsie san po kau nag pa install ng inyo any coments naman po after ng instillation. Sa intake po ba naka tap 2? Is your engine a 4JG2?
    Tnx

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The date is the 22nd of March at 12pm.

One more reason for alcohol injection.
    Elimination of 95% of carbon build up, Read to find out just how harmful this is to your motor.

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/for....html#post5922

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Some dyno numbers to chew on.
    This is the install on the Delica
    http://www.alcohol-injection.com/for...em_install.pdf

Here is a dyno result from a Aussie owner with a Delica Exceed. 9 SEATER he did only a mild dyno and didnt go all out to find the max power his van was putting out. But you get the point from the numbers below.

DYNO test [done with little boost 11psi and 6-7psi injection]
    In the Dyno test it showed the following differences.

Speed Unmodified
    50klms 15HP/ 11.18kw
    60klms 34HP / 25.35kw
    70klms 51HP/ 38.03kw

[SIZE=3]Alcohol injection on[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]50klms 25HP/18.64 increase 10hp/ 7.46kw[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]60klms 59HP/ 43.9kw increase 25hp/ 18.55kw[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]70klms 68HP/ 50.70 increase 17hp/ 12.67kw [reached at 67klms] [/SIZE]

Remember this is not full throttle Torque gains are normaly 25% more than HP gains.

From the poster of this dyno

Darrenmidd
    Delica club
    G'day,
    Here is my test report on the water/methanol system.

INITIAL COMMENTS
    Overall the system is very good, it it easy to install [there should be a 'how to' in the downloads section very soon] and returns good power.

Initially you notice the power comes on much sooner [I added a boost controller as well] and faster as well as increasing the power.

I still haven't got everything exactly how I want it because I'm a busy boy this time of the year and would have preferred waiting a few more days, however, I'm getting Pm's and emails so here goes.

Unmodified the power came on in a lazy fashion.
    Modified it came very quickly, and much more of it.

I would estimate that the increase in overall power would be somewhere between 10-20% [depending on boost and injector pressure]. The most significant improvement is that it comes on so much quicker. It was also running leaner [modified] than previously, the Air to Fuel ration also improved [obviously].

SUMMARY
    INSTALLATION: EASY/MODERATE
    You really need a day to complete it, it is not difficult, but I reckon at least 6 hours should be set aside, I have uploaded a pdf and that should help.

EFFECTIVENESS: VERY GOOD/EXCELLENT
    I love the improved zippiness. My wife commented that it was a big improvement. I'm not sure on the cost but around $300-400 you are getting excellent bang for buck. I would highly recommended the system, although I reckon the progressive controller in the car would also be worth it.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Possible tester.
    2. diesoline (tentative)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir dvldoc can you moved the date to week ends? I'm not sure if i can come on weekdays because you know that I still need to go to work during week days..

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Alcohol Injection Demo 22mar08 / CLARK