New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Between the two, Grand Vitara V6 4x4 nalang ako.

I still can't stand the horrid front grille ng bagong CR-V. It's one of the tope three worst front grilles I've ever seen in automobiles.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grand Vitara

Not a fan of the new CR-V. It's trying too hard to be an X5 or XC90 lookalike with its mixed and matched panels.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rccr View Post
    Thanks to all replies...sir 3ple4 thanks for giving me info about your fuel consumption...GV it is! thanks everyone!
    Alright! Mag-post ka naman if when you get your GV

You can read more comments from fellow GV owners at http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26179

Problema mo lang siguro ay accessories kasi very limited. Nakabili ako ng chrome side mirror cover and mud guards from the casa, syempre as expected overpriced

Well in fairness naman sa 07 CRV, maganda naman yung interior. But I still can't stand the "bungal" front look

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Well in fairness naman sa 07 CRV, maganda naman yung interior. But I still can't stand the "bungal" front look
    yep, bungal/ma-"baba" na yung harap, kuba pa yung likod.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    alright sir 3ple4 i will post there as soon as I get the car sometime this month. I'll post questions or just about anything about the car. thanks to all the comments. Go GV!! But I think the CR-V is also a nice car because the interior improved a lot. It's just that front grille and probably sobrang dami nanaman magkakaroon sa daan nyan.sobrang magiging common hehehe salamat mga sir nd experts!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I'm also choosing between these two and in my case, I'm leaning towards the CRV because its more comfortable and I like the looks.

If I were an off-road type dude, the GV would be my pick. But would have reservations about Suzuki after-sales.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A friend's friend of mine just bought the V6 Grand Vitara over the CRV

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Siyempre GV V6 4WD.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Test drove the CRV sa Auto Focus sa WTC and honestly hindi talagang magandang combination ang 2 liter engine nito at yung weak na 5 speed auto tranny nito...Kulang sa bira...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Test drove the CRV sa Auto Focus sa WTC and honestly hindi talagang magandang combination ang 2 liter engine nito at yung weak na 5 speed auto tranny nito...Kulang sa bira...
    Ganun ba sir, ok naman dito sa kin M/T. Malakas sya, di pa nga me nagtataas lagi ng rpm, hataw na. Ibig sabihin may problem nga sa kanyang Transmission?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Zuk Grand Vitara vs. 07 Hoda CR-V