New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sorry to make another thread comparing the Honda CR-V parang it's always the measuring stick when it comes to mini-SUVs..but this is what this forum is all about anyway, comparing cars....
    I just need help with the experts here. I'm choosing between the two cars and this is my first time to buy a bigger car because I'm always getting sedans..
    Which do you think is better between the two? Can you give me some pros and cons? thanks for your help experts!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The CR-V is better if you will be using the vehicle like a car. The Zuk is more rugged and can be less efficient in terms of space, fuel consumption, etc.

But I like the Zuk better because it's got some personality to it. The CR-V is dull to the bones for me.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The CR-V is better if you will be using the vehicle like a car. The Zuk is more rugged and can be less efficient in terms of space, fuel consumption, etc.

But I like the Zuk better because it's got some personality to it. The CR-V is dull to the bones for me.
    +1

The CRV is a car pretending to be an SUV, the Suzuki is a true 4x4 with a low range. I'll take the true 4x4 anytime over an elevated station wagon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I'd always buy an SUV with a chassis not a unibodied 4x4.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both the Zuk and Honda are unibodies. However, only the Zuk has a built-in frame rail in its unibody. It's a good compromise between unibody and body on frame, but it can be less space efficient than a conventional monocoque unibody.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I switched from 1st gen CRV to the new Grand Vitara. So far the only thing I don't like is the ride of the GV, mas gusto ko pa rin ride ng CRV kasi car-like ride. But I have no major complaints on the GV, I love it!!! :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks with your comments experts..yah I think I'm leaning towards the Zuk. I hope it's really a reliable mini-suv. and yeah it really has a lot of character. I think the only problem now is the Zuk's fuel consumption

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Grand Vit for me as well

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I've no problem with my GV's (2.0L, A/T) consumption, around 7.5 km/liter light traffic and 6.5 km/liter heavy traffic, all city driving. Haven't had the chance to take my baby for a long drive. The consumption the same with my 1st gen CRV.

Maybe you should consider getting a M/T para mas tipid sa gas. In the GV forum, may nakaka-8-9 km/liter

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    for fuel consumption of my 07CRV 2.0L manual.
    city driving - 10km/l
    highway driving - 12-13km/L

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Zuk Grand Vitara vs. 07 Hoda CR-V