New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kala ko tinaggal na sa lineup ng toyota ang Previa dahil may Alphard na?

btw ano to alphard din?
    Last edited by oliver1013; February 11th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Grandis would look good also but it's smaller then the Previa so space will be an issue with the wheel chairs.

You can also consider the wheel chair lift like what we installed in our Hiace. It's a captain's chair that becomes a wheel chair when lowered from the van. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw your thread, too, rafmac. Which one did you end up buying?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Kala ko tinaggal na sa lineup ng toyota ang Previa dahil may Alphard na?

btw ano to alphard din?
    Yup. That's an Alphard by another name. I also thought the Previa would be killed off with the Alphard. Apparently not.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The Grandis would look good also but it's smaller then the Previa so space will be an issue with the wheel chairs.

You can also consider the wheel chair lift like what we installed in our Hiace. It's a captain's chair that becomes a wheel chair when lowered from the van. :D
    Yeah, I saw that bro. And I suggested the GS as an option to my Mom. No dice though since she'd be driving it most of the time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To anyone who's been inside the latest generation Previa, would you know if the 3rd row slides fore and aft? Or does it fold and tumble?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Maybe its the price difference. I asked about the Previa and the SA mentioned may minimal demand pa ren.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Answered my question. Hehe! Though I think there's room behind the rear seats to hold 2 wheelchairs.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I still haven't decided. Its a toss up between the Odyssey and the Alphard. I wanted a black one but the 400k difference is making me think twice. Although I put in a reservation already for the Toyota, I still need to wait if matagalan the delivery, I would probably get the Honda.

What I just dont like about the Alphard, is that the AVT sourced multimmedia unit seems out of place in a 3m car.

Do check out the T&C, I was impressed by it and lots of nice features

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nyek! So very un-Lexus if they just slap on an AVT HU.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast