New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    If ever there is a RWD vios, I'd get it over the FWD vios anytime. But I know the price would be higher somehow. But for a P50K would you?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yes, i hate FWD's and stay away from them. the only FWD car that i'll buy is the mazdaspeed3.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^actually yan din nga dilemna ko. I want to buy sana a CUV pero karamihan na within budget ko ay FWD ang main orientation. Mabuti na yung AWD na lang agad. Kaya ng BMW RWD eh. Performance pa rin talaga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Onga eh noh? But fortunately for you there's still the Grand Vitara. Unibody with built in ladder frame pa! If only the Santa Fe had the Grand Vitara's chassis, it would've been perfect.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    how much ba budget bro?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Onga eh noh? But fortunately for you there's still the Grand Vitara. Unibody with built in ladder frame pa! If only the Santa Fe had the Grand Vitara's chassis, it would've been perfect.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not being a ladder frame is in fact the BEAUTY of the Santa Fe... Getting rid of it made the Santa Fe such a nice ride!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ano ba advantage ng RWD daily driven car compared sa FWD?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    WALA!!!

FWD is more practical and fuel efficient. For daily driving its the better choice and that's why car makers make FWD for economy cars... RWD stays with sports cars...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung Avanza RWD

Ang matinong RWD Ladder Framed SUV na nasakyan ay Isuzu Trooper.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
will you buy a RWD car like vios, city, accent etc.?