New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wow ganda po a! mitsu montero junior!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i think maganda ang 1st gen Outlander...dito samen meron naka Outlander na pormado... lowered and pimped to look like a sportscar...very sporty ang design kase pag ni-lowered pala ito, it would look like a sports hatch. maganda talaga... pati yung Air Trek looks like a Lexus with the quad lamps...

sayang talaga... mahirap sa Mitsubishi, what they lack in charisma...they didnt make up for features, incentives, promos nor innovation for our market.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I think the outlander was poorly marketed.

Even now, when my company held a "car fair" for the different dealers, the people from mitsu brought brochures for the lancer, galant, pajero & montero. They seem to not want to take a chance...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I think mitsu has also been troubled financially, it has not experienced a profit(as a whole) for the lats few years. hmmm... maybe the cost cutting, layouts, selling(of ownership) has had a major impact.

But, I like their grandis and their new upcoming pickup

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i've had 2 mits...parehong la kwenta driving experience...daling masira ng shocks...suspension pangit... saka yung mga anik anik sa loob...pinapasok ng tubig yung doors...saka yung ilalim ng bumpers nila..yung cover sa ilalim ng mga mits na nakikita ko lumuluwa lagi yung harapan...!

i've had 2 hondas too...didn't have same problem...so it couldn't have been with my driving...or is it?hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by duramax_994 View Post
    One main reason is the management itself in Mitsubishi and involve key figures up to the highest bosses of the company. In recent years, it has been rocked with scandals on corruption, lemon products, and the non disclosure to the public regarding 'hidden defects' of their product. Several top officials and even some former CEO's have been charged in court. Now, we know why MMPI sucks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang ok lang sa mitsu lalo na yun mga luma models, kahit san puwede mo ipagawa. pero kung bibili ng bago, I'd think twice on buying a Mitsu car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They should've shown the Outlander Ad locally (it might not have helped sales, but the techno music was cool):

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe this is a late response, but maybe the Outlander's sales were poor because it was, well, Outlandish?

But seriously, the Outlander's story is just like the Lancer's. It's a competent vehicle in a very crowded segment, and it doesn't come out on top in any category of comparison, well, at least not to buyers put off by the name tag or the nose.

Mitsubishi really should have brought in the turbo as a halo vehicle for the range, and considered selling down-specced 2.0 manual models to boost their demographic target and budget range.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    They should've shown the Outlander Ad locally (it might not have helped sales, but the techno music was cool)
    Yeah! Telepopmusik's Breathe!!!!!

Astig talaga Mitsu commercials sa U.S.

Eto rin astig... Eclipse commercial with Dirty Vegas - Days Go By... Ganda nung chick kamukha ni Natalie Imbruglia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGaIe-4-2yg

Ganda nung Ad parang ang sarap bumili nung 2003 eclipse
    Last edited by OTEP; September 26th, 2006 at 08:36 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Why didn't the Outlander "outland" the other SUVs?