New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by b0ybitzzz View Post
    Hello to everyone, i'm new here. Question lang po planning to buy avanza a/t anybody here got first hand info sa fuel consumtion niya? thanks in advance!
    The avanza is designed like a typical mini-MPV and it's tranny geared to maximize it's limited power. I doubt if it's fuel mileage is anything beyond average.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    mga sir mas matipid po ba ang 1.1AT picantoor jazz na 1.3 AT? off topic na to pero sana me makasagot since FC naman ng mga kotse ang pinaguusapan dito..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende kasi sa route mo yan.. on edsa traffic.. then short distance lang byahe ko.. i'm getting 7.5 to 8.5kms per liter... mas mababa kung mas madaming idle w/ aircon running..

pero kung pure highway.. i can get 12 to 14 kms.. mas mataas kung mag stay lang ako sa 80kms/hr na speed..

Quote Originally Posted by b0ybitzzz View Post
    Hello to everyone, i'm new here. Question lang po planning to buy avanza a/t anybody here got first hand info sa fuel consumtion niya? thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    mga sir mas matipid po ba ang 1.1AT picantoor jazz na 1.3 AT? off topic na to pero sana me makasagot since FC naman ng mga kotse ang pinaguusapan dito..
    Depends on the route and weight (passengers & cargo). Also on the driving discipline of the driver.

Between the two cars you have mentioned, I would rather take the Jazz 1.3L A/T. Why? ... it's a better package even if it might actually consume a bit more fuel overall.

BTW, is that Jazz 1.3L A/T... the old or new Jazz? because the old Jazz had CVT tranny while the new Jazz only uses a traditional A/T. Reason is wear & tear issues with Honda's CVT under "normal" use.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Depends on the route and weight (passengers & cargo). Also on the driving discipline of the driver.

Between the two cars you have mentioned, I would rather take the Jazz 1.3L A/T. Why? ... it's a better package even if it might actually consume a bit more fuel overall.

BTW, is that Jazz 1.3L A/T... the old or new Jazz? because the old Jazz had CVT tranny while the new Jazz only uses a traditional A/T. Reason is wear & tear issues with Honda's CVT under "normal" use.

sir lumang jazz po since i'm scouting for my second car it must be AT 1.1 (pag hindi jazz) or 1.3AT Jazz, since i can't afford the new one.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    if you can get vw lupo 3L TDI is the [SIZE=2]guinness world records holder as the [/SIZE][SIZE=2]most fuel efficient production car.

http://www.driveandstayalive.com/inf...nce-record.htm
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    sir lumang jazz po since i'm scouting for my second car it must be AT 1.1 (pag hindi jazz) or 1.3AT Jazz, since i can't afford the new one.
    If that's the case, take careful note of ANY weird things when the CVT shifts or when you drive uphill with the Jazz CVT. The Jazz M/T doesn't have the problem.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    if you can get vw lupo 3L TDI is the [SIZE=2]guinness world records holder as the [/SIZE][SIZE=2]most fuel efficient production car.

http://www.driveandstayalive.com/inf...nce-record.htm
    [/SIZE]

The question is ... is the VW Lupo available in the philippines?

as i know.. naisip ko lang... so far ang naging avail sa pinas na pinakamatipid na AT car is:

PRIUS!

walang electric car kasi dito,e..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If that's the case, take careful note of ANY weird things when the CVT shifts or when you drive uphill with the Jazz CVT. The Jazz M/T doesn't have the problem.

naku wag na pala jazz me problem pala sa CVT e drive and go lang ako e, di ako marunong sa maintenance aasa lang ako sa casa....

picanto nalang na AT
    or i10 na AT (kung me nagbebenta na mura hehehe)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
What's the most fuel efficient A/T car?