Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Chery QQ

oo nga pala noh! chery QQ 0.8 AMT!

nakow, baka may eepal nanaman siguro.....ung naka....naaaah

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    my 1.5l city vtec CVT does 12km/l city driving. highest i got was around 16km/l nung talagang tinipid ko gas. sa highway di ko na namalayan. but certainly it would be higher

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    How about Suzuki Jimny 1.3 A/T? pure city driving.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i logged 14km/l combined city and highway driving in a 02 Honda City LXi AT.

impressive kase paspas ako ng paspas... i hit 150kph sa NLEX and it still delivered that thrifty figure. Had i been driving more conservatively, it should have been higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by cammer View Post
    matipid din, pero dont expect na kasing tipid siya ng most 1.3L cars.. its a 4wd machine...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Suzuki won't be as efficient.

The most fuel efficient gasoline engines, pound-for-pound, out there are the engines in the Jazz/City and the Vios/Yaris. Even without the CVT, the Toyotas get good numbers... but the Honda CVT is a definite advantage in traffic.

Of course, since the Picanto and Getz have 1.1 liter engines available, despite the lag in engine technology versus the Japanese, the smaller size pays dividends at the gas pump.

But the overall, most fuel efficient AT on the road? A scooter. Buy one and you have enough change left over versus a car to build yourself a nice new TV room with a 60" LCD, 5.1 surround, Laz-E-Boy seats and a popcorn dispenser.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Suzuki won't be as efficient.

The most fuel efficient gasoline engines, pound-for-pound, out there are the engines in the Jazz/City and the Vios/Yaris. Even without the CVT, the Toyotas get good numbers... but the Honda CVT is a definite advantage in traffic.

Of course, since the Picanto and Getz have 1.1 liter engines available, despite the lag in engine technology versus the Japanese, the smaller size pays dividends at the gas pump.

But the overall, most fuel efficient AT on the road? A scooter. Buy one and you have enough change left over versus a car to build yourself a nice new TV room with a 60" LCD, 5.1 surround, Laz-E-Boy seats and a popcorn dispenser.
    Bad ka Niky! Imbes na mabawasan yung mga underbone at scooter sa daan, ine-encourage mo pa!

niky > yan din sagot ko,a....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cammer View Post
    pure city driving 8-9km/liter. with stretches of 60kph runs you could get 10kpl.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What's the most fuel efficient A/T car?