New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I'll think about wigo. Thanks. But between the 2 - eon & suzuki alto 800.. w/c do u think is better

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by reloj View Post
    eon? in terms of performance po ba yun? kasi sa ibang forum nabasa ko performance wise suzuki alto daw po. actually i'm considering wigo also. but is it true that the engine of wigo is made by daihatsu?
    baka yung alto na 1.0 engine ang tinutukoy nila kaya sinabing mas ok performance. pero kung yung 0.8 parehas lang yan. in fact mas mataas pa sa paper specs ang hp ng eon

eon din ako

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    how about grand i10 and wigo

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflakes View Post
    how about grand i10 and wigo
    i tried on the grand i10. it fits "like a glove". but the price is a bit of a turn-off..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    pwede sana kung diesel. accent sedan diesel. pero kung gas, iba na lang
    The price of the CRDi Accent may be too prohibitive for fleet purchases.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    its between two models lang vios and g4.. kung within metro you can choose g4 due to fuel efficiency in city driving, power and speed nya are sufficient for city driving

pero for provincial and long trips, you may consider vios. power and speed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Went to a Honda showroom the other day, admired the outgoing Honda City. I just wonder if their advertized maintenance schedule is more lower compared to Toyota. If tsikoters here could attest to it?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Visited a Honda showroom the other day and admired the outgoing City. Any tsikoteer here who could attest that their maintenance cost are truly more lower compared to Toyota?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Visited a Honda showroom the other day and admired the outgoing City. Any tsikoteer here who could attest that their maintenance cost are truly more lower compared to Toyota?

When I compare cost of parts and service between our Corollas (Gen 9.5 and Gen 10.5), Civic (ES and FD), 2nd gen Vios and current City. Toyota still has a cost advantage even if you go in every 5k for Toyota when you use mineral based oil.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What's the best fleet car for sub-compacts?