New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Between Innova and Sportivo, I think Innova is the best buy. Isa lang talaga ang gusto ko sa Crosswind, very fuel efficient. HTH

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    adventure diesel for me.....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mga papi, ano pipiliin nyo hyundai starex na crdi or yung bagong nissan urvan?
    ano mas magandang ride at comfort.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flaco View Post
    mga papi, ano pipiliin nyo hyundai starex na crdi or yung bagong nissan urvan?
    ano mas magandang ride at comfort.
    AUV here in phil (japanese brand) is design for 8 seater only but you are looking for 8++ seater go for starex... ride comfortably and more spacious + thier diesel engine 2.5l (145hp) is the fastest around for a VAN...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Starex, Hiace, Urvan, Spacegear - Starex ang pinaka-komportable sa 8-10 pass.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bondying001 View Post
    Guys, actually my budget is P1M up to P1.1M...
    pag AUV ang pinagpipilian ko ay Toyota INNOVA G AUTOMATIC DIESEL or ISUZU SPORTIVO AUTOMATIC DIESEL...
    pag VAN siguro sa budget ko NISSAN URVAN lang pwede... How much ba ang STAREX CRDI? what do u think guys? Thanks
    Kung van lang and you want to carry lots of people (more than 8 pax), the get the Hi Ace. It's a much newer model vs the Urvan, since the new Urvan is the same design for the last 10 years.

For your 1.1m budget, you can get the Urvan Escapade, the Hi Ace Commuter, or the lower-end Starex CRDi. Hi Ace has the CRDI engine, more spacious, newer design. Starex is more car-like in features, but seats only 8-9 comfortably. Urvan is the dinasour of the group.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    As for vans, the Starex has the most comfortable seating of low-to-mid priced diesel vans. The wallowy ride is a minus compared to gasoline vans and MPVs, but driven conservatively, it's not a big issue.
    +1 on this. Your planned end-of-year purchase may be just in time for the rumored "All-new" Starex.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, the best AUV these days is the Innova. My second choice will be the Mitsu Adventure.

the best local van is the Starex CDRi, my second choice will be the Toyota Grandia CRDi.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Get the crosswind xti, fuel efficient and good looks. fine seating config IMHO.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you are traveling long distance more often, starex is the best for you no other van can compare para kang nakaupo sa salas set habang nabyahe.

APV maganda rin family van kahit gawin mong pang city drive ok lang maliit lang engine, compare sa mga long van talo ka pagginamit mong pang city drive masyado malaki makina malakas sa fuel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
whats the best AUV and VAN?