New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yep, 99k all-in DP plus the usual free LTO registration, 1 year insurance, and chattel mortgage. The monthly ammortization is around 30k for 60 months.
    kaso anlaki nmn ng monthly hahaha. liliit nmn sya pag sa bank noh? kaso malaki down?

Anung bank may pinakamababa rates?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Just shop around and ask banks. Some offer a combined 5-year interest rate of 15% while some offer something within 20%. There are even banks who offer 10%. Based on the offers I got, dealers with low DP schemes have a combined 5-year interest rate of 21-28%.

There are dealers who offer a 0% interest scheme for 36 months if you pay a DP of 50%.
    Last edited by Egan101; November 26th, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^^^ Just shop around and ask banks. Some offer a combined 5-year interest rate of 15% while some offer something within 20%. There are even banks who offer 10%. Based on the offers I got, dealers with low DP schemes have a combined 5-year interest rate of 21-28%.

There are dealers who offer a 0% interest scheme for 36 months if you pay a DP of 50%.

5yr rate of 15%? That's 3% per annum. Which bank offers that? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    5yr rate of 15%? That's 3% per annum. Which bank offers that? Thanks.
    An officemate told me that Metrobank offered him something like it a few months back. Not sure though if it was a special customer rate. They do need to sell once in a while because they cannot market something like interest rates of more than 20% if dealers offer around the same combined interest rates but with lower DP and more freebies.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post
    Since, I'm done with choosing sedan cars, I'm going to put up this thread just for the sake of SUV fanatics like me.

I'm choosing in between these ff. SUV's:

1. Mazda CX-5
    2. Mitsubishi ASX
    3. Mitsubishi Montero Sports
    4. Honda CR-V
    5. Hyundai Santa Fe
    6. Nissan X-Trail
    7. Toyota Rav4
    8. Subaru Forester
    9. Subaru XV

Kia? I'm not a fan of.

Well,for reviews/suggestions/comments/violent reactions, just write it here.
    These will help me a lot building up my final decision.

Thanks.
    I own 2 of the SUVs in your list. The Montero Sport and the CRV. I would rank my CRV miles better than my Montero Sport in driving feel. My Monty('10 GLS AT 4x2) feels too bare and reminds me of the old Revo we had. Fuel Consumption too, isn't that much better with all this traffic. I get 5kms/liter on heavy traffic in the Monty, while the CRV nets me 6.5kms/liter. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is because in traffic, the turbo does not get activated in low RPMs to provide good efficiency. How about the CRV against the other SUVs? I posted my take here: http://tsikot.com/forums/car-compari...r-2-0l-100048/
    To summarize, I just found it provides more value overall to get the Honda which was why I got the CRV.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011

Hi, these 15% is the add-on rate right?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Yes, total combined interest rate in the span of the loan (DP + combined cost of ammortization over the retail price).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    My previous list turn to this:

1. Subaru Forester XT
    2. Mazda CX-5 2.0 FWD Pro
    3. Hyundai Tucson CRDi 2.0
    4. Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2L R-eVGT 6AT 2WD

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post
    My previous list turn to this:

1. Subaru Forester XT
    2. Mazda CX-5 2.0 FWD Pro
    3. Hyundai Tucson CRDi 2.0
    4. Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2L R-eVGT 6AT 2WD
    Magiging 2 na lang ang pagpipilian mo if masasagot mo simpleng tanong na ito. Need mo ba AWD? or hindi?

Kapag need mo or gusto mo AWD, I suggest you get either Tucson AWD CRDi or FXT. Gas vs diesel na lang pag-uusapan.

That narrows the choices even more.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Magiging 2 na lang ang pagpipilian mo if masasagot mo simpleng tanong na ito. Need mo ba AWD? or hindi?

Kapag need mo or gusto mo AWD, I suggest you get either Tucson AWD CRDi or FXT. Gas vs diesel na lang pag-uusapan.

That narrows the choices even more.
    well anu nga ba pag 4wd AWD, 2WD at advantages. di ko kasi masyado concern yan.
    ty.

kung sa gas nmn vs. diesel. san nga ba ako mas mkakatipid?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast