New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well, you can always pimp up the mini. put in some amps and you're ready to go. besides, mini cooper is a Babe Magnet Wagon
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ok..!! Mini Cooper na po ang kukunin ko...hindi naman ako mag mumukhang mr.bean...(pinasikat lang ni mr.bean)...mas pansinin ang cooper at mas bihira....marami pala eclipse sa mga surplus sales area galing subic although may local version tayo...besides vintage car siya at mas may pangalan kasi european car...i will spend money na lang for modification(paint,mags,chroming,sounds, and many more)

you can still comment pa po...hindi ko pa po siya nabibili at mag post na lang ako pag nakuha ko na..pareho kong gusto ang cooper at eclipse!! wala naman akong mas gusto sa dalawa

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    For me it'll also depend on how big are you.. if you're a big guy I'd rather choose eclipse over mini but if your size is fair enough for a mini cooper to look cute then it'll be cooper.

I'm also into clubbing or the so called "gimiks" and yeah you're right the car really drives girls so much. But you'll not be able to get girls in bar by just having an expensive looking car, simply because they'll not be able to see it unless you've taken them out already.

P.S. I'm * fort every friday.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    By the way, just in case you want to pack in more chicks you have this body option..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cooper for me. mas classic ang dating.
    yun nga lang, you can't fool while inside it, kulang sa space. hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    masyado maraming matulis na edges sa mini since it's an old car, baka mapunit damit nya pag sasakay

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    any car is pogi to chicks with the right touch. clean paint job, not to ricey, not to flashy, decente tignan. of course, ang pinaka malaking factor dyan is yung driver, dapat decente din lalo na paguugali.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mini for me!!! it looks neat and and a real classic.

a mini is a mini and an eclipse is well, just an eclipse. labo! haha

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    may aircon ba yung austin mini? Bili ka na lang ng BMW E36 or E46. mas babe magnet yun. hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well in any case, just make sure the driver is as good looking as the car or the other way around.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What car is mas pogi sa Chicks?? Mini Cooper or Eclipse