New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    HELLO, LeBRONghini6

Well, here is my suggestion list for the car that your are asking for...Hope this can help you deciding

1. Honda Civic ESi / Honda Civic Eg6 - the hatchback is more appealing for me and have a nice sporty sense may be b'coz of the two door and it is one of the favorite/popular tuning car over the past years, wide availability of aftermarket parts, performance parts and upgrading kits are easy to look for in the mods shops, aside from that aesthetics mods parts for this car are cheap nowadays.CON is there's a rust issue on the roof's of some models.

2. Toyota Corolla AE101 the big body - nevermind those person who saying that is this just only use as a taxi, ok, fuel efficiency is good enough can consider FTW! a good and practical car, tons of spare parts--available in the nearest auto supply near you, easy to maintain, pretty cool when wearing a right mods. nice mags, nice paint-jobs, nice drop = WIN!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    +1 sa B14 eto binili sakin and so far so good. and may sukli ba yun 170k mo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Really... the Toyotas and Hondas you can get for the price are all very old. A Nissan Sentra B14 at that price will still be in pretty decent, un-rusty condition.

The SR20 is thirstier than a 1.6, but it's not any worse, really, than a B16A in traffic.

Of course... if you are still in school... buy the simplest you can buy. I had lots of fun with the Sentra FE before... 1.3 carbureted. Not quite as fuel efficient as the 1.4 EX (which is EFI)... but if you clean the carb regularly, it's still better than a 1.6. Very simple. No electronics to break, not even power windows. But it's ultra-light, has short gearing, and is fun to zip around town in.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Stock po talaga bibilin ko. And marunong naman ako tumingin ng car and will bring a trusted mechanic. Hindi ko na po sinama ang Civic dahil masyadong mahal than those cars tapos mas luma pa ung model ng honda. Engine swap is pag graduate na nya siguro so medyo matagal pa kasi 2nd year going to 3rd year palang sya ngayon.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Nissan sentra super saloon siries 4 98-00 model pasok sa budget mo mas modelo pa sunod mitsubishi itlog
    efi n b engine ng siries 4 98-00 model?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Stock po talaga bibilin ko. And marunong naman ako tumingin ng car and will bring a trusted mechanic. Hindi ko na po sinama ang Civic dahil masyadong mahal than those cars tapos mas luma pa ung model ng honda. Engine swap is pag graduate na nya siguro so medyo matagal pa kasi 2nd year going to 3rd year palang sya ngayon.

Tempting to buy an immaculate clean B13 Sentra with a SR20VE engine under it's hood for P160K.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Tempting to buy an immaculate clean B13 Sentra with a SR20VE engine under it's hood for P160K.
    ^ sleeper car ba yan?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ sleeper car ba yan?
    The one I saw, yup. It has JDM sentra mags to keep it's stock look. Suspension looked stock height.

No body kit.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 27th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ If its in pristine condition and the engine is still not blow-by, bargain na ata yan sa P160.

Madali and mura na lang replacement ng shocks or other suspension parts for that car kasi madami na yan sa surplus/replacement.

I suggest sa TS na ganyan sana makuha mo. Simple pero ROCK!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wbLind View Post
    +1 sa B14 eto binili sakin and so far so good. and may sukli ba yun 170k mo.
    Wow sir snowblind!! you already bought a car na pala!! Pa pm naman ng pics and the price if you don't mind.. I'm thinking of swapping my EG with a higher model Sentra preferrably a B14 kasi.. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What car for college?