New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    tidus: should be this coming quarter. Matagal na syang on-sale sa EU e.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun ba, Hyundai local keeps on denying the existence of such cars....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    baka marketing strategy lang ng hyundai yun. not telling that theres a new line up coming para hindi maghintay mga tao and affect their sales.

of course i could be wrong, pwede rin na myth lang na meron nga lalabas dito.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Don't think the Accent comes with dual airbags... but last I heard it was available na.

Laguna to Makati? Every day? Sheer torture. Buy yourself a 1.3 Honda City CVT and call it a day. I don't know if it's available with airbags (honestly, you only need one... and a passenger side airbag is dangerous for little kids if you let them sit in front), but it's probably the best car for your budget, and will give you lots of change.

Yes, I like torturing myself.. just joking. I really like to travel and besides mas mahangin dito sa laguna compared to Manila. One thing that prevents me from choosing Honda City is the exterior, I wish it could have been better. Wala bang balak ang Honda palitan ang exterior ng City?
    I'm gonna take a company car loan and BPI requires a dual airbag (kamusta naman?). If not for those dual airbags, I'd have probably made up my mind already on what car to buy.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks guys for helping.. now I know what brands and models I should be considering.
    I can still wait until first quarter of next year maybe new models will be available at that time. Anu-ano ba ang mga models to come last quarter of this year from the leading car brands dito sa philippines? any idea?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why does the bank require a dual airbag car? Ano rationale nito? Normally dami namang bangko dyan na magpapaloan even if you buy the unsafest car out there....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oo nga, ako din curious lang why does the bank need a dual air bags for the loan? medyo malabo ata yun

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ^^ Baka taga BPI siya....

And by the way, converting to LPG from gasoline is risky di ba?...I heard stories from taxi cab drivers na nagkakasakit dahil daw sa slow emission ng lpg pag me leak..how true is this?....

and by the way the 1.3 variants of the city don't have airbags, yung 1.5 lang nila....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Why does the bank require a dual airbag car? Ano rationale nito? Normally dami namang bangko dyan na magpapaloan even if you buy the unsafest car out there....
    Pag natepok daw kase yung borrower dahil sa collision, waived ang payments sa loan, lugi sila. hehehehe

If that's the case, Aveo sedan lang ang pasok sa criteria mo.

1.4L EFI, Foglights, Dual airbags, ABS, chrome trim, 15" wheels, CD/MP3 stereo, all power... not that bad actually. 659K MT, 699K AT.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Ganun ba yun? Dami akong alam na loans na you can buy cars without airbags. In fact daming cars dyan na walang airbags and can easily be bought through bank financing....

Problem mo na lang dyan sa Aveo is its a Chevy and when you say Chevy high maintenance cost comes into mind. Remember the Optra?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What car to buy?