New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello,

I'm just new here at tsikot. I've read multiple threads already and the information is really useful.
    I'd like to ask for your help on finding a car which only costs less than 700k with dual airbags? Not to mention fuel economy as well because I'm living in Laguna and working in Makati.
    Really appreciate any info you could give or any other suggestions you might find useful.
    Thanks and more power!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Honda Jazz is my first pick, caveat is malapit nang palitan ang Honda Jazz.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello,

I'm just new here at tsikot. I've read multiple threads already and the information is really useful.
    I'd like to ask for your help on finding a car which only costs less than 700k with dual airbags? Not to mention fuel economy as well because I'm living in Laguna and working in Makati.
    Really appreciate any info you could give or any other suggestions you might find useful.
    Thanks and more power!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I was gonna suggest the CRDi Hyundai Getz or Accent, but I can't find information on whether they have SRS Airbags or not, and how many.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmmm.... less than P700K with dual airbags... that's a toughie... Maybe you can try these:

1. Toyota Vios 1.5G M/T P730T (dual airbags)
    2. Toyota Vios 1.3E M/T P649T (driver-side airbags only)
    3. Kia Rios 1.4 M/T P600T (the website says this has dual airbags - not sure)
    4. Kia Rios 1.4 A/T P650T (the website says this has dual airbags - not sure)
    5. Honda Jazz 1.5V M/T P731T (dual airbags)
    6. Possibly the Hyundai Accent - but I have no info on this

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmmm.... Bro Angel8am seems to have created TWO identical threads - one of which should be closed down I think.... Anyway, here was what I posted in his other thread...

Hmmm.... less than P700K with dual airbags... that's a toughie... Maybe you can try these:

1. Toyota Vios 1.5G M/T P730T (dual airbags)
    2. Toyota Vios 1.3E M/T P649T (driver-side airbags only)
    3. Kia Rios 1.4 M/T P600T (the website says this has dual airbags - not sure)
    4. Kia Rios 1.4 A/T P650T (the website says this has dual airbags - not sure)
    5. Honda Jazz 1.5V M/T P731T (dual airbags)
    6. Possibly the Hyundai Accent - but I have no info on this

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Go for the Jazz or Vios. Yung jazz meron na yata bago model by the end of this year. If you cant wait for it go for the vios nalang

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill have to go with the vios 1.3E kung mag isa lang lagi byahe pero if your budget permits then go for the "g" variant or the city 1.5.

FC... hmm parang match lang sila IMO. technology, ill go for the idsi or vtec

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yeah.. I mistakenly created two threads.. sorry about that.
    I'm requesting that the other one be closed.

Thanks for the response... Keep on sending info.

I'm kinda beginning to narrow down my search to Kia Rio, Honda Jazz and Toyota Vios, though.

Any disadvantages and advantages you see for these three?

Thanks again!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    check Accent, sure ball savings mo sa fuel on thier CRDi. they even claim it goes more than 30kms per liter. not sure lang if dual airbags ito and AFAIK lampas 'to konti sa 700K.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
What car to buy?