2. Join Date
    Mar 2006

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get a V6 Camry 3.5Q, wafu!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hmm you are coming from an E46 3BMW with a V6 2.5 Liter 6 cyclinder 190 HP engine. I've had one of those beauties before. Very sweet. Its a combination of comfort, power and handling. Replacing it will be tough. The current E90 320 BMW is underpowered (even though its lighter). I drove one just today and I was not impressed with the power though the ride and steering was spot on! If you're not a speed freak, you wont go wrong with this car.

But my choice would be the V6 Camry 3.5Q . Drooool. 270 bhp. 6 speed Auto with manual override. Comfort galore. Guapo pa. Value for money (imho)--- i mean who wouldve thought that you could buy a car with this type of spec for P2M just a few years ago?

If you want your wife to divorce you get the Subaru STi hehehehe.... but hey, sometimes your wife leaving you can be a good thing :-)
    the 325 is an inline 6 not V6 and its 192BHP hehehe... the camry is really appealing but its still a FWD, yan lang talaga downside niyang sasakyan na yan sa akin eh i love to drive. Driving a RWD for the last 5 years i know magsisisi ako sa handling ng FWD and would miss the RWD dynamics. Subaru with assymetrical 4wd (yan ang maganda). Problem naman is comfort baka nga dahil nasaanay na sa Bimmer magsisi din ako. 325 talaga is the perfect car yung price lang talaga hay... hirap pumili...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU WANT LUXURY OR SPORTS? IF YOU WANT LUXURY GO GET BIMMER... IF YOU WANT SPORTS awd MISTUBISHI EVO IX, SUBARU STI, rwd 350Z, S2000!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What to replace a 5-year old 3-series with? A new 3-series. Yun lang, you're moving from a 325i to a 320i. But, a Bimmer is still a Bimmer.

As for the other choices, well it really depends on your driving style and preferences (which you did not really indicate). So shortlisting would be a bit tedious.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're looking for something with good space, good handling and at a decent price, try the Accord V6 or Mazda6. The Mazda6 isn't very quick, but the handling is exceptional for a front-driver, while the Accord, whilst handicapped with so-so tires, steers pretty well, itself, and it's fast. Slap some good mags and tires on it, and you won't have cause for complaint.

The Camry is fast in a straight line, but handling, as is common with Toyotas, isn't its strong point.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hehe. Mid-size sedans can come closer to the bimmers ride and performance but the sti has performance and pogi points.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Hehe. Mid-size sedans can come closer to the bimmers ride and performance but the sti has performance and pogi points.

I do aggree with you guys i would still buy a bimmer,my mate had bad experience with wrx,sti pare orig na brake pads and tires grabe presyo.tapos lakas sa gas at oil pag daily use,mekaniko pa yun libre synthetic oil sa amen. tapos masama pa nag leak oil nya from a hose sa taas ng turbo yun na tupok,kaso pa sa insurance......................thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir, go for toyota camry 3.5Q V6, 270HP, 6 speed Auto with manual overdrive, panalo pera mo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What to buy?