New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    current evo IX ngayon 2.5M ang price sa casa. For sure EVO X would be more expensive. Yan ang pricey na talaga for a jap car.
    Ok. AFAIK they are coming out with a Ralliart version to compete with the WRX and the Evo will compete with the STI so that version may be cheaper also.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ayaw mo mag volvo s60 T5?
    luxury plus power 260 bhp!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by power eagle View Post
    thought of it but volvos resale is as worst as nissan is.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by power eagle View Post
    thought of it but volvos resale is as worst as nissan is. and besides it exceeds the 2.8M Maximum budget.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Subaru sti.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    make sure you test drive the STI for a fairly extended period of time before you make your decision. it surely is a fantastic car, and overall probably my choice out of the 3 you mentioned, but if you're not willing to compromise on comfort and have been kind of "spoiled" by owning a bmw for all these years, then the 320i might be a better choice for you.

the STI is essentially a street legal rally car with economy car trim. it is almost unbeatable in terms of price/performance ratio, but is a very uncomfortable car to be in long term imho. so it all depends on your priorities.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't think there's Acuras over there. If there was, an RL would be my top pick. Nice blend of performance and luxury.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Unless its going to be a daily driven car, I think the STI is the best performance car from an official dealer at the moment.

But for an everyday car with good performance and comfort, I think the Camry 3.5 has the best value

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... coming from a 325i... medyo mataas na ang expectation level mo for sure.

If you are after all-out performance, then the WRX STi is your ticket... though be prepared for a bit of a harsh ride.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Why not a Forester Turbo?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What to buy?