New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yaris ako brand new na mas masarap hulugan ang brand new..:D
    parang dati dapat 2nd na dmax ang kukunin namin pero sa brand new din napunta Toyota hilux kasi mas masarap hulugan ang brand new diba? try mo din vios bro mas mura parang sedan na yaris siya

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Go for the brand new Yaris. It'll give you less headaches for the next 5 years of ownership. The 2007 Jazz will be 8 yrs old by then.

Agree.

Go for the brand new Yaris. Brand new yan, no question. Remember, 2007 model na yung Jazz. Usually starting 3 years, at this point. this is where you start to experience problems on your ride. Yung first owner, walang sakit ng ulo, sa iyo na aabutin yung mga repairs.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    pero mas malakas sa FC ang Yaris compare sa Jazz..pero alam mo ba na merong 55k discount ang Yaris ngayon? try to call toyota makati total cash out mo is 126k (insurance di kasama..pero pede 4 gives *4k a month)..

this promo is good for Cash and financing..kaya ako nagdadalawang isip e waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..approve na ako sa toyota in house financing nila sa yaris 1.5AT..kaso gusto ko talaga ang Jazz e huhuhuhu..208k naman ang cash out pag Jazz 1.3AT

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Id get the Toyota Yaris since the difference is only 120k. It`s not that big and take note.....it`s brand new.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I was about to buy a brand new Yaris for P720k when the owner of the 2007 Honda Jazz called and said he's willing to sell it at P540k.

Which of the two do I get? Help!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Brand new.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by font View Post
    I was about to buy a brand new Yaris for P720k when the owner of the 2007 Honda Jazz called and said he's willing to sell it at P540k.

Which of the two do I get? Help!
    540k. hmm.... that's an acceptable price. Just make sure that the car has no problems AT ALL. Also check if it runs perfectly at around 110km/h. And, check also the engine. If it's all perfect and ready to go. 540k for a 2007 honda jazz is not bad at all.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The honda is na nice car. medyo nakakakaba lang kasi ang CVT technology nila.

Pag nagkaroon ito ng problem, potential na malaking problem.

Kung ako ang nasa kalagayan mo, yaris pa rin.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i have a honda cvt 2006 never had a problem. My belief is, japanese cars are reliable. Any car tranny may ruined if abusely used and not maintained properly. Go to transmission forum, take some time to read, and you will find many problem on manual and regular auto tranny too.

CVT life and durability relies on the fluid, just always use CVTF fluid of honda, they RnD'd it just for cvt tranny. In my case, if i did not have a honda cvt in my entire driving, its kinda i missed good things in this world. CVT is just a very smooth and efficient...lagi ako may pera kasi ang tipid sa gas....

just my own experience...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir, any updates kung ano na nabili niyo?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
A well maintained 2007 Honda Jazz 1.5L CVT or brand new Toyota Yaris 1.5?