New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    im planning to buy a 96-97 civic. given na mas expensive ng approx 10-15k ang vti, is it worth the diff?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Usually, their prices are almost the same. For me, it is still better to go for the VTi.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    well sir, i have the lxi model pero kung nakakakita ko ng vti... eeee naiinggit ako. hehehe

mas ok talaga yung vti compared sa lxi because of the little things like central locking near the door handle, painted yung side mirror and rear plate, etc. pero the main thing is the vtec... gusto ko vtec ako!

going for FC... konte lang difference ng dalawa sa city driving pero sa highway mas matipid ng konte yung VTi

so in conclusion... go for the vti na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mas makisig tignan ang vti ha ha ha.

kaya go kana sa vti.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wow. mukang convinced na agad ako kahit 3 pa lang nagrereply a. hehe. thanks sa info guys!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    vti na bro! more bang for your peso! tamang-tama may mga sariwang units sa hcp binibenta ngayon

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    short answer: YES!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go for vti na! konti lang difference naka vtec ka na. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    iba pa din talaga pag may vtec power..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    well sir, i have the lxi model pero kung nakakakita ko ng vti... eeee naiinggit ako. hehehe
    Well i own a '99 vti. And I give a second look everytime i see an SIR LOL! (Pero hanggang hanga lang, I'm aware part of the charm is that it's not what i have, greener grass on the other side mentality ika nga. Can't be too jealous of the FC nor the upkeep of a B engine.)

Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    mas ok talaga yung vti compared sa lxi because of the little things like central locking near the door handle, painted yung side mirror and rear plate, etc. pero the main thing is the vtec... gusto ko vtec ako!

going for FC... konte lang difference ng dalawa sa city driving pero sa highway mas matipid ng konte yung VTi

so in conclusion... go for the vti na.
    central locking FTW! auto lock and power windows too (not sure if lxi's have these.) small things that, when i think of it, matters much to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
vti or lxi?