New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the almera's interior is slightly bigger..... nakasakay na ako sa almera ng kasama ko dito sa office and i find it that way.
    and i think the almera's ride is better.

no comments though on the power and FC....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    My front suspension was replaced under warranty, kalampag no more... FC IS ok, design is ok, power and hi speed handling is OK.

But still natatagtagan pa din ako, my family still prefers riding in the innova .

kjng nakatest drive lang siguro ako ng almera baka yun na lang nabili ko.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My front suspension was replaced under warranty, kalampag no more... FC IS ok, design is ok, power and hi speed handling is OK.

But still natatagtagan pa din ako, my family still prefers riding in the innova .

kjng nakatest drive lang siguro ako ng almera baka yun na lang nabili ko.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Vios for me. Looks better and might be cheaper to maintain. Mas mataas nga lang fuel consumption compared to other subcompact.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    With the price of the vios e na 1300 lang mas practical to buy the almera which has a 1500 engine. More grunt when you need it. Not to mention the space and a/c system.

If you're buying to keep it at least 7yrs or more and for practical reasons you get more car for you money. The almera wins.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Binenta mo na Wigo mo doc?

Since di ka naman pihikan about the exterior and interior aesthetics, you really get good value with the Almera. I would never buy one, but objectively it's well-priced and well-speced.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'll go with the almera. I've driven both and mas maluwang and comfortable pakiramdam ko sa almera. about the handling almost the same lang naman which can be remedied by getting bigger and wider tires. Maintenance pareho lang yan, talo lang talaga sa resale value ang almera.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    vios ako easy to maintain parts are available all over the market.

mura na.. mauutang mupa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vios ako easy to maintain parts are available all over the market.

mura na.. mauutang mupa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Binenta mo na Wigo mo doc?

Since di ka naman pihikan about the exterior and interior aesthetics, you really get good value with the Almera. I would never buy one, but objectively it's well-priced and well-speced.
    the wigo is still with me. and i figure it'll be with me for some time.. nice drive.. hindi pa nakawin (hopefully).
    but a family member just got his driver's license. and i insisted that he learn MT first before going tamad-mode (AT), heh heh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123