New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wala.

Vios, kasi kahit meron ako hinde na rin worth it bumili. Magbabayad ka ng 600k++ pero luma na rin siya after ilang months. Intayin mo nalang, but then, we don't know kung magugustuhan mo siya or if ganun pa rin presyo niya.

City, masyado mahal for its package.

My suggestion: Accent 1.6AT CRDi Hatchback

Tipid sobra at mabilis. Sabi nila ~12-13km/L kahit traffic. What more can you ask for? Hehe. Mukhang willing ka naman to spend on something basta under 800k so why not get something that's more fun. ;)
    Hehehe.. Boss Renzo, Ive been reading Comparo threads the whole day. Mukhang Accent CRDI HB ang bukam-bibig mo ah.. Hindi ka ba love your own?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Love? I love my car. Syempre, akin e. Pero di ako biased. Kung sa pag-suggest ng tao whether Vios, City, Accent or kung ano pa. My vote will always go to the Accent. Frankly, kung available lang yung Accent CRDi Hatchback when I bought the Vios, I would have got it.. no questions asked. I think it's that worth it.

Diesel. 6MT. Relatively cheap acquisition cost. What more can you ask for?

If the Accent CRDi is still available by the time I'll be looking for my next car, definitely that will be one of my top choices.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Love? I love my car. Syempre, akin e. Pero di ako biased. Kung sa pag-suggest ng tao whether Vios, City, Accent or kung ano pa. My vote will always go to the Accent. Frankly, kung available lang yung Accent CRDi Hatchback when I bought the Vios, I would have got it.. no questions asked. I think it's that worth it.

Diesel. 6MT. Relatively cheap acquisition cost. What more can you ask for?

If the Accent CRDi is still available by the time I'll be looking for my next car, definitely that will be one of my top choices.

When I bought my Vios back in late 2010, I was also considering the Accent CRDI. Problem was wala silang AT at hindi naka mags.

Many taxi drivers attest to its power and fuel efficiency but in terms of durability, mas matibay daw talaga Vios.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    same with my situation nung later part of 2010, at that time, malaki pa ang discount ng accent crdi, dahil parating na yung bagong accent, but i really wanted an AT this time, kaya went for Vios, pero nahirapan talaga ako pumili between the crdi accent and vios AT back then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123