New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ Lots of good feedback on the posts above. I won't be mentioning what they've already mentioned so I'll throw in some additional info:

I'll lean more towards the Jazz/City and POSSIBLY the Fiesta (not sure) for the extra passenger airbag. You never know when you're gonna need it

Subjectively: Jazz for me (if you'd like to include it).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXBadBoy View Post
    CITY for the Win!... peron kung kaya pa dagdagan CIVIC na para hindi bitin sa power kahit AT
    Patay ka nga lang sa fuel economy, I own the Civic FD and it will never match any of the candidates for fuel economy that's for sure...

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Maraming salamat po sa mga replies nyo. We are also now considering Honda Jazz 1.3. Pa-compare naman po ng Jazz at City. Alin po kaya dito sa dalawa. Salamat po in advance.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa dalawang yan sa Jazz ako. Mas gusto ko looks nya overall... Mechanically they are just the same anyway its a question of whether you prefer a sedan or hatch. The City is cheaper though... But the Jazz had a recent facelift and the City might have one too by early next year...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If you throw in the Jazz, sa Jazz na rin ako as first choice

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Honda Jazz

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmflorante View Post
    Maraming salamat po sa mga replies nyo. We are also now considering Honda Jazz 1.3. Pa-compare naman po ng Jazz at City. Alin po kaya dito sa dalawa. Salamat po in advance.
    Jazz na for me because of interiro space and better looking also for me although subjective.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Again, maraming salamat sa mga replies nyo. We're now more inclined to get Jazz over City. I have a question though. Di po ba, around sometime this year, some Honda Jazz and City cars were recalled by them due to some safety issues. Okay na po ba ngayon yung ating mga Jazz vehicles? Thank you.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ^ From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Fit

HONDA CARS Philippines Inc. called an emergency press conference last February 18,2011 to announce a voluntary safety recall of its two sub-compact models Jazz and City, explaining that small engine components in the models could create problems and stall their engine. Four pieces of the lost-motion-spring retainers had to be in the cylinder head of the 1.5-liter Honda Jazz(distributed from September 2008 to April 2010) and the 1.5 liter Honda City(distributed from January 2009 to April 2010) had to be replaced right away.The Honda Jazz subject of recall was imported from Thailand while the City is a complete knock-down unit assembled in the Philippines. The recall targets 5,468 units of both distributed at the time. Also, no crashes or injuries were reported.
    I guess they fixed the succeeding units released after April 2010...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ... And only the 1.5 units were affected for emphasis.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Vios 1.3 E A/T v City 1.3 S A/T v Accent 1.4 GL A/T v Fiesta Trend 1.6L 6PS