Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sa Livina parang ang seating config. is 2 - 3 - 1

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sa Livina parang ang seating config. is 2 - 3 - 1

Di naman dead body sa trunk eh, hehehe. Good for two yung 3rd row seats but I am not sure lang if the legroom is still comfortable enough for longer drives.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Livina has a 2-3-2 config and if one is not too big, the third row can actually be bearable. Maybe the smallest in the group can be put in there. The middle row seat can also be adjusted to give a bit more leg room to the 3rd row occupant as needed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVLwzl6EhUs]‪Grand Livina Seat Test‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Another option that can be considered is the Grandis, which is 300mm longer, 100 mm wider, and 70 mm taller than the Livina. However, it's price point leaves a lot to be desired at Php 1.358M, versus Php 1.038M for the top of the line Livina (Php978K if it's not the Road Master edition), though the Grandis has a much superior engine, better leather, and nice toys.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    i tried getting into the 3rd row ng grand livina. am no acrobat. had a hard time.
    Mababa kasi Livina, parang kotse eh at hindi AUV.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    For me, the wiser choice would be the Kia Carnival EX LWB.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aligonzales View Post
    For me, the wiser choice would be the Kia Carnival EX LWB.
    the thread starter wanted a car and not a van.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    The Livina has a 2-3-2 config and if one is not too big, the third row can actually be bearable. Maybe the smallest in the group can be put in there. The middle row seat can also be adjusted to give a bit more leg room to the 3rd row occupant as needed.

Another option that can be considered is the Grandis, which is 300mm longer, 100 mm wider, and 70 mm taller than the Livina. However, it's price point leaves a lot to be desired at Php 1.358M, versus Php 1.038M for the top of the line Livina (Php978K if it's not the Road Master edition), though the Grandis has a much superior engine, better leather, and nice toys.
    OK nga ang Grandis, it is most definitely much more superior to the Grand Livina in all aspects, including the ability to drink fuel. Which will be a bug problem. Kung kukuha naman ng Grand Livina, Carens nalang.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    may i suggest to the body that this thread be closed because the ts already started a new thread on a different car segment? the ts has also decided to keep his van (which i believe he wanted to replace but again, changed his mind and is now looking for a sub-compact segment.) thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Thanks... I might settle for a car for daily drive and keep the van for family outings...

any suggestion for a reliable and fuel efficient auto?
    What's your budget range? For daily commutes in he second hand market, the IDS-I City/Jazz or Vios are reliable and efficient no-brainers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Vehicle for 6 grown men