New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Van lang puwede, even SUV have a problem with grown-up men in the back. Hindi na comfortable sa long drive unless ford expedition yan which is out of your budget. Get a Nissan Urvan or Toyota Hi-Ace na lang.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Most SUVs and MPVs (more correct term for AUVs of today ) will not fit grown people at the back no matter how big the car is, cramped 3rd rows are usually the norm. I'll cite our Trooper as an example. Even being a proper midsize SUV that is designed to carry people at the 3rd row, if you don't want your head pushing against the ceiling, you'd have to be around 5"6 and below and then there's the issue of legroom. There was this once when I rode in the 3rd row of a first generation Expedition. The ride was comfortable all right, but the headroom is certainly lacking, and that is a full size SUV.

In order to comfortably fit six full size adults, it'll have to be in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration, and the only SUVs I can think of right now that can do that is the Suburban and the Expedition EL. Otherwise, it'll have to be a van.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Most SUVs and MPVs (more correct term for AUVs of today ) will not fit grown people at the back no matter how big the car is, cramped 3rd rows are usually the norm. I'll cite our Trooper as an example. Even being a proper midsize SUV that is designed to carry people at the 3rd row, if you don't want your head pushing against the ceiling, you'd have to be around 5"6 and below and then there's the issue of legroom. There was this once when I rode in the 3rd row of a first generation Expedition. The ride was comfortable all right, but the headroom is certainly lacking, and that is a full size SUV.

In order to comfortably fit six full size adults, it'll have to be in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration, and the only SUVs I can think of right now that can do that is the Suburban and the Expedition EL. Otherwise, it'll have to be a van.

Pwede yung Hyundai Starex Limousine

It also makes for a great bang bus. hehehe

Link to http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...mousine-72079/

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Haha! Pwede! Pero kung ako, GS HVX masaya na ako.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks... I might settle for a car for daily drive and keep the van for family outings...

any suggestion for a reliable and fuel efficient auto?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Thanks... I might settle for a car for daily drive and keep the van for family outings...

any suggestion for a reliable and fuel efficient auto?

I assume "car" would be either a sedan or light-suv. Unfortunately those options are typically for five people. The sixth passenger would be uncomfortable if you can get the doors closed.

If your passengers are relatively thin, you can get four people on the backseat of a Toyota Camry. They wouldn't be comfortable for long-ish trips but for short hauls, it could do the job.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So far, the only car that I know of which fits 4 at the backseat comfortably is the Honda Accord. The backseat is simply humongous! I had the chance to try that for myself when we rode in an Accord cab in Taiwan. The backseat was actually more spacious than the one in the previous generation S-Class (not sure about the current gen as I hadn't ridden that yet).

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    suzuki apv comfortable ang 6 persons.. kaso mo van ulit, may L300 ka na hehe..

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Keeping the L300 would be a wise decision.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Daily car? Subcompact if not fully loaded ka naman everyday. Pero kung malalaki din kasama mo palagi, CUV na lang like ASX, Tucson Etc.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Vehicle for 6 grown men