New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    4x2 XLT? Confirm mo ulit. XLT is a 4x4 variant, while the XLS is the 4x2. Check also whether it is 2.3 or 2.0. If its the 2.3, and in good condition, 270k is actually a pretty good deal. Maybe you can even get it down to 250k?
    ok sir check ko sa kanya ulet. Actually, he's giving it to me 250k cash, but since short ang cash ko ngayon, he told me he's willing to give it to me installment but with "konting dagdag" so I'm just factoring the "dagdag" when I estimated the cost.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    kung 250k panalo na yan

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    ok sir check ko sa kanya ulet. Actually, he's giving it to me 250k cash, but since short ang cash ko ngayon, he told me he's willing to give it to me installment but with "konting dagdag" so I'm just factoring the "dagdag" when I estimated the cost.
    be sure you find out just what that "konting dagdag" means, in writing! the word "konti" is very subjective. it can range from one peso to double the cash purchase price..
    the best contrtact is the one written on paper, with both parties understanding what it means.
    and yes, the worst quarrels are with relatives with short memories..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    be sure you find out just what that "konting dagdag" means, in writing! the word "konti" is very subjective. it can range from one peso to double the cash purchase price..
    the best contrtact is the one written on paper, with both parties understanding what it means.
    and yes, the worst quarrels are with relatives with short memories..
    If hindi nagkaayos kayo ng uncle mo
    ......Mirage na lang

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang pag-aalala ko lang ay kung yan ay last batch ng 2.0L Escape's, though for the most part ay 2.3L na ang 2005 Escape's.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Actually maganda naman po yang escape..meron kami nito dati 03 na V6..sobrang lakas lang talaga sa gas kaya binenta namin..pero masarap talaga sya i-drive, parang sedan lang., i dont know lng sa ibang variant ng escape kung hindi matakaw sa gas..about naman sa piyesa.,ginto ang price ng piyesa ng ford.grabe!

Go for the brandnew mirage na lang, wala ka pa sakit ng ulo, kung small family lang naman kau pwede na yun.. Nothing beats brand new.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Tributes actually have different power steering calibration and different suspension settings compared to the Escape, intended to make them sportier. ;)

A Tribute V6 in FWD is the best driving of the lot. Lots of power, and no 4WD to weigh it down. Of course, the gas bills in traffic are murder.
    Wouldn't the gas bills of a V6 Escape be the same as the Tribby?

Anyhow, intriguing topic. Per se, I would go with the newer car -- less headaches. Plus it's not the Car of the Year for nothing. FC would be the main selling point for me. Would you and your family fit comfortably in the Mirage? If so, yun na.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Escape if sa province mo gagamitin, pero pag city olats ka hindi ma eenjoy kasi lagi mo iisipin gas consumption.. 2.3 displacement with AT tranny masserte na siguro 5km/l manila driving... Mazda tribute ng boss ko pasig-manilataft-pasig evereday 5 days lang fulltank niya wew... Get the TOL mirage lang wag na ibang variant mukhang tumatakbong lata yung lower variant ng mirage...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Wouldn't the gas bills of a V6 Escape be the same as the Tribby?

Anyhow, intriguing topic. Per se, I would go with the newer car -- less headaches. Plus it's not the Car of the Year for nothing. FC would be the main selling point for me. Would you and your family fit comfortably in the Mirage? If so, yun na.
    Tribute is 2WD. Should be lighter. In my experience, it's a bit faster. But I've heard the economy is similar.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345