New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3sgTe View Post
    see first the topic of the thread and yung kung anu na pinag uusapan hindi yung basta basta ka nlng nag bubutt-in ng mga opinion mo..
    taray

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i still prefer the jazz/fit over this.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yah ryt.. he's talkin about the 2006 sedan yaris.. what i have here is the 2007 hatch yaris.. there's a difference with that .. there's no car manufacturer who would release a 2006 model in this years march 2007 and at the same time with the same specs, they release new models to differentiate old ones with rather new and compromising specs and performance.... better have toyota here.. sorry that im not one the toyota team to explain further details..
    But you didn't specify if it was the Hatch or 5 door Yaris Vs. Fit/Jazz did you? Of course he (number001) will give his opinion based on what he read based on your post not just on the pics itself right?

IMO there is no significant difference between the 06 HATCH/SEDAN vs. 07 HATCH/SEDAN models except for "minor" aesthetic changes and other specs like passenger volume, vehicle weight etc.. Here's the specs of the Yaris Hatch or SEDAN and tell me there's a BIG DIFFERENCE. Do your homework before you bash on other members comments. okay! :twak:
    Last edited by HyBrideVo; February 11th, 2007 at 07:22 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    One thing I really hate about Toyotas is their accelerator pedal size and location. Baon na baon to the right side ng driver footwell. Considering it has a central instrument cluster, I'd stay away from that. That goes to show that the car wasn't designed with safety in mind, but more so for cheap replacement parts/marketing in other countries.
    +1. Instrument panel in the middle = stupid!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga bros. easy lang.. well i guess ive already put some high quality images of the yaris hatch in the first place so that everyone will have a clearer view and idea regarding this thread..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mga bros. easy lang.. well i guess ive already put some high quality images of the yaris hatch in the first place so that everyone will have a clearer view and idea regarding this thread..
    What idea did you have about this thread anyways? Did you want a thread in which people expressed their opinion about the two cars or did you just want one which everbody agrees with you about the Yaris? If you wanted the second then you should have called it the "everybody agree with me about the Yaris" thread so people would just agree with you instead of giving their opinion.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the interior/exterior aesthetics make me say i'd pick the Jazz/Fit over the Yaris, but i'd have to drive both cars to really have an educated opinion.

the one car in this segment that no one seems to be talking about is the Nissan Versa. i got this car for 2 days as a service vehicle when the Egg was in for maintenance, and i was very pleasantly surprised. great handling for a FF, tons of room, and surprising power.

oops, are we allowed to post an answer other than the Yaris in this thread??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imagine that may mc pherson struts ka na!.. hehe
    FYI the honda jazz also has mcpherson struts (F) with a torsion beam axle (R)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I love the Yaris' styling, but that's about it. Beneath the skin, I'm sure it will still have the "cheap Toyota feel", much like the Vios.

I'd look at the Suzuki Swift before deciding to get one.

The Jazz is still the no-brainer choice, though.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the styling of the Yaris better, pero mahirap pa i-compare yung dalawa kasi wala pa yung Yaris.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Toyota Yaris or Honda Jazz?? Which one is best?