New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    HYUNDAI ACCENT

very practical and economical.

torque,horsepower,fuel economy.

diesel engine but runs better than gasoline-fed cars.

try to compare it from other cars.do test drive for u to compare.

i think 20km, per liter. ganun siya ka economical.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    toyota vios medyo mataas paq resale value nyan pagibebenta mo

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ano po yung PMS? sorry, wala ako masyadong idea pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay. planning to buy a brand new car as well and same with the one who started this thread, i'm choosing between vios 1.5G and city 1.3S. pero ako, parang i'm leaning towards vios na. halos same lang ang price nila pero kung icocompare mo ang specs, mas ok ang features ng vios 1.5 kesa sa city 1.3. diba guys?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blythe07 View Post
    ano po yung PMS? sorry, wala ako masyadong idea pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay. planning to buy a brand new car as well and same with the one who started this thread, i'm choosing between vios 1.5G and city 1.3S. pero ako, parang i'm leaning towards vios na. halos same lang ang price nila pero kung icocompare mo ang specs, mas ok ang features ng vios 1.5 kesa sa city 1.3. diba guys?

Hi ayan may kasapi nako hehe kelan kaba bibili dude? Mahal ko na nga yung looks ng city kaso iba tlaga specs ng vios. Sana magkaron ng facelift!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by antonymatic View Post
    Hi ayan may kasapi nako hehe kelan kaba bibili dude? Mahal ko na nga yung looks ng city kaso iba tlaga specs ng vios. Sana magkaron ng facelift!!
    dude? actually, i'm a girl.. hehe! planning to buy a car this April/May SANA.. hope umabot na ang budget ko by that time, pinag-iipunan ko pa rin kasi up to now. pero yeah, my target's around May of this year. how about you, kailan ka bili?

and guys, what's PMS nga ulet?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    periodic maintenance service

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    periodic maintenance service
    what exactly is a periodic maintenance service? tuwing kailan ka dapat gumastos for PMS?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blythe07 View Post
    what exactly is a periodic maintenance service? tuwing kailan ka dapat gumastos for PMS?
    From http://www.toyotabalintawak.com/cont...s/periodic.jsp :

Steps on how to undergo the PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICE:
    • Bring your vehicle and warranty booklet or registration to Toyota Balintawak - Main and/or Toyota Balintawak - North - Service Department's FAB Section (located in front of the facilities).
    • Look for any of the assigned FAB Service Advisors.
    • Present your vehicle and warranty booklet to the attending Service Advisor. Our Service Staff will fix the maintenance requirements for you while you wait for your vehicle at our convenient lounges.
    From http://autom.i.ph/blogs/autom/?p=6 :

Our Kia Carens is already four months old and has logged more than 5,000 kilometers. It is now due for the Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS). A vehicle is required to change its engine oil and replace the oil filter at a certain period or distance it traveled. Generally, it is every three months or 5,000 kilometers, whichever comes first. This requirement varies depending on the type of the engine. Owners of brand new cars must adhere to this requirement during the warranty period in order not to void the car’s warranty. For the Kia Carens, this requirement must be done every 5,000 kms. for diesel engine or 7,500 kms. for gas engine.
    [size=1]3639[/size]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    go for vios, its easy to maintain and PMS is are very affordable...

my 5k kms PMS is only P980
    my 10k kms PMS is 2950

imagine that if its a jazz or a city..
    Paexplain naman to para sa k2lad kong newbie

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by antonymatic View Post
    Paexplain naman to para sa k2lad kong newbie
    Just read the post above yours Dude.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast